Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

It would be an amazing moment if the SJP crowd all burst int”cheer up Steve Bruce” whilst he is our manager.

He would be fucking foaming.

And then listen to everyone say "they didnt like him because of he used to be Sunderland manager, they never gave him a chance".

nah. would sing sad geordie basatard instead.

Fake Geordie b****** would be better.

Fat Geordie b****** would trip off the tongue slightly better.

Message would be stronger with "fake". I'm so sick of the mainstream punditry saying that he's one of us when he clearly isn't.

This fucker has me wanting to go back to the days of Pardew. Atleast Pardew you could see he was trying something, and a plan, and was shit at it and he himself was just a bit of a prick we also had players like Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse that can produce "Moments of Magic", which at the worst made the games watchable, and somewhat enjoyable. With Bruce there is absolutely nothing here, there is no plan, its joyless, saps the life out of you, you can tell he doesnt want to be here anymore, in his press conferences, has contempt for anyone and everything associated with the club, and is staying because he has to be as he wouldn't get that fat payout, and is just going through the motions, hes a fraud and a coward in every sense of the word.

He's lost the players, no one who watched that can believe otherwise. Although tbf, if you took them to the north pole and left them there, you wouldn't miss many of them.

Jones: Do you want to check everybody's on the bus before we set off, Boss?

Bruce: Is everybody here?

Jonjo and Hendrick: Yes gaffer.

Bruce: Ho-o-me-ward Bou-nd, I wish I was, Home...