Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I'm pretty sure some people actually believe whatever the media potrays about Bruce and hence some might feel he is a good manager without doing any proper research. Good on them and hope Man Utd sign him up soon.

36 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I'm pretty sure some people actually believe whatever the media potrays about Bruce and hence some might feel he is a good manager without doing any proper research. Good on them and hope Man Utd sign him up soon.

I can't see that. When Bruce was at various different clubs it was always obvious he was a shit manager. It's more that fans of other clubs have such a low opinion of our club that they think we deserve shitty managers like Pardew, Bruce etc and that it's an impossible job.

17 hours ago, thomas said:

i think a few committed to trollfully backing Bruce so hard they actually poisoned their own brains and now think he's not garbage

Which is why I loved and laughed at the trending of #BruceIn for Man Utd fans. It's a total slap to the face to all the fans and pundits that can slam Ole but let Bruce off.

The middle ground is Ole has done well to lift the mood on arrival, but has spent years unable to coach them to the levels of winners again, so rightly should be replaced. 

Bruce was never good enough for an ambitious promotion chasing Championship side, and was shite throughout his time here and all other PL clubs. He shouldn't have been offered it, was stupid to take it and while the rage at him was harsh he was only ever going to take us down the longer under Ashley.

39 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

I see that piss head Merson is saying Ole has only kept his job due to luck.

All of the 'experts' have no shame or brain cells.

Didn't Soccer Saturday actually get rid of a few decent pundits and keep the likes of him?

Can't really remember any 'decent' pundits on their tbh.

Whole thing is a shitshow.

Thompson was on in early days, along with Best and were fairly competent. But I think most of them from the start have been awful.

Degrees of awfulness obviously, with the likes of the utter fuckwit Merson way at the bottom. Bloke can barely string a sentence together at times.

Utter horsehit that they spout.

I have a complete irrational dislike of Clinton Morrison. I think its his face, that daft sideways, snidey smirk he has. Looks a right doylum. Talks utter shite as well.

Kamara too. He is not funny, not in the slightest...'unbelievable Jeff'...Fuck off you useless, brainless moronic twat.

58 minutes ago, George Bailey said:

Thompson was on in early days, along with Best and were fairly competent. But I think most of them from the start have been awful.

Degrees of awfulness obviously, with the likes of the utter fuckwit Merson way at the bottom. Bloke can barely string a sentence together at times.

I have a complete irrational dislike of Clinton Morrison. I think its his face, that daft sideways, snidey smirk he has. Looks a right doylum. Talks utter shite as well.

Kamara too. He is not funny, not in the slightest...'unbelievable Jeff'...Fuck off you useless, brainless moronic twat.

If you've watched Ted Lasso at all, it has the best criticism of Soccer Saturday

1 hour ago, George Bailey said:

Never used to watch it much but Le Tissier always seemed alright.

3 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

He seems a million miles away from being alright now. He's tapped.

Always seemed to me like he had some irrational dislike of us too.

Always delighted when we were scored against, and had a face like a slapped arse if we scored. 

Probably just me though

12 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Hope he gets sunburnt on his feet. 

12 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Hope he gets sunburnt on his feet. 

That massive fucking gut will shield them from the sun.

I hope he shits himself into a coma. The fat cunt.

Just went back to page 320ish and it's about the start of October. Feels like a lifetime ago but the difference is amazing, thoroughly recommend it if you're feeling a bit uncertain about who gets the job :lol:

I've got no idea what Le Tissier used to be like as a pundit, but now he's a science-denying anti-vax moron who should never be allowed a public forum anywhere ever again.

He's actually a societal danger and much though I dislike the term, he should be cancelled.