Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, PeepShow4life said:

Aw ok, I never listen to pundits these days, just read what they say on here. I thought he used to be one of the only ones who stuck up for us.

I think it's more his views on Covid and Black Lives Matter that's he's referring too. 

Sky have an agenda now when it comes to us. They need to sell subscriptions and the usual title being decided months before the end of the season doesn't help. They need a soap opera storyline to churn out.

We were their storyline in the 90s with the entertainers teams. Now we have turned heel and are the evil empire after the takeover and the 'abuse' of Bruce. Wouldnt be surprised if they show our highlights montages to the Imperial March music from Star Wars. 

3 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Sky have an agenda now when it comes to us. They need to sell subscriptions and the usual title being decided months before the end of the season doesn't help. They need a soap opera storyline to churn out.

We were their storyline in the 90s with the entertainers teams. Now we have turned heel and are the evil empire after the takeover and the 'abuse' of Bruce. Wouldnt be surprised if they show our highlights montages to the Imperial March music from Star Wars. 

As long as it mixes into 'a spoonful of sugar' that would be great.

2 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Bruce currently in Dubai enjoying that £8 million. 

Hope he gets sucked into a sand storm and is found crying at the top of Burj Khalifa, doner kebab in hand.

Fucking camel cabbage heed.

Aye Alex. I'm insulting yer dad you slimy son of a cabbage!

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Bruce currently in Dubai enjoying that £8 million. 

Gone out for the cricket no doubt.

Remember when Bruce refused to take over Sheff Wed until half way through January because he was in the Caribbean for the Test Match :lol:

Just now, bowlingcrofty said:

Gone out for the cricket no doubt.

Remember when Bruce refused to take over Sheff Wed until half way through January because he was in the Caribbean for the Test Match :lol:

I don't think he refused but they were kind enough to give him the time, then 7 months later he pissed all over them the horrible prick that he is 

28 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I don't think he refused but they were kind enough to give him the time, then 7 months later he pissed all over them the horrible prick that he is 

The bloke is biggest mercenary in football. If he were a foreigner he would get slaughtered in the press for his actions. 

51 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Embrace it. If we are succeeding and at the top end of the table in a couple of years they will be licking our rings and the complete opposite. Feel the hate..let it flow though you.

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Embrace it. If we are succeeding and at the top end of the table in a couple of years they will be licking our rings and the complete opposite. Feel the hate..let it flow though you.

487096_v1.jpg“Don’t give in to hate, that leads to the dark side” 😂

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Rounders is not a proper sport like.

this is just insecurity in the face of the raw, un-tethered American machismo the sport of baseball projects. Like prime Tom Sellek shirtless in a hall of mirrors.