Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He's done the right thing by retiring. Ashley was taking the piss by hiring one of the worst managers in PL history for the sole reason of using him as a local patsy to deflect criticism. The cynical bastard. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, B-more Mag said:

The fucker willingly took a job from Mike Ashley and then has the nerve to complain he's been mistreated by supporters. Fucking brass balls on this motherfucker.

Amen.

2 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

He should never have taken the job, it was poison from the start, Ashley has hung him out to dry.  Bruce was told all of this. 

Hung out to dry? Has he been living on another planet for the last 14 years? Everyone knows how Ashley operates, the greedy fat bastard was never going to turn down a guaranteed £8m payoff. 

1 minute ago, Northerngimp said:

He should never have taken the job, it was poison from the start, Ashley has hung him out to dry.  Bruce was told all of this. 

More money than Sheff Wed though and he's about £12m better off now, that's all that matters. 

Talking about "his love for the game" now on SSN now, I've seen not one bit of evidence for that. He was fucking miserable the entire time and can only have been doing it for his bank balance. 

12 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Having the benefit of largely ignoring his time as Newcastle manager, I find him really funny tbh. Proper listing the excellent insults he's had thrown at him. 'fat useless waste of space.' ffs :lol:

Aye, completely checked out when Rafa left.

Feel like I'd have hated him so much if I'd been paying attention and I definitely think he's a slimy cretin who doesn't give a shit about NUFC...

I mostly find him funny though. Just the absolute state of him. :lol: