Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

Slightly galling seeing the media respond as if he's suffered immense physical and mental torture for 2 years,

I refuse to read anything about him, like I say sooner he disappears the better. But I can't help feeling the media are ripping the piss out of him with the headlines.

It always surprises me when something like this happens and it shows the amount of football journalist and pundits that seemingly don’t watch the football they’re happy to comment on. Bruce has been horrendous using any metric you care to measure him on and yet he’s got waves of support. They’re even now denying he has much support. It’s absurd! 

Edited by St1pe

4 minutes ago, St1pe said:

It always surprises me when something like this happens and it shows the amount of football journalist and pundits that seemingly don’t watch the football they’re happy to comment on. Bruce has been horrendous using any metric you care to measure him on and yet he’s got waves of support. They’re even now denying he has much support. It’s absurd! 

Is it surprising he had not many media buddies, when he told them that he hoped they all got “a slap”? 

4 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Didn't take him long to develop a vendetta against us, what a salty man child.

6 minutes ago, St1pe said:

As far as I understand it, Oliver holt is a little Alice band wearing swot 

The thick as mince fans and journalists will move on. It’s big news in football today and we’re all horrible people following the takeover remember, so the narrative has turned. I’m sure 10 months ago many of these people were slagging Bruce off also. 

It's actually quite amazing the absolute hatred there is for us out there now. Not just from journalists and pundits, but reading the comments in their tweets shows the levels of hatred out there. I mean the hatred after the Saudi takeover was always going to happen, but the hatred because Bruce has been fucked off has been solely down to media propaganda. They've told everyone over a period of time he's a great guy, great manager etc etc, and everyone has fell for it hook line and sinker.

Edited by Scoot

32 minutes ago, St1pe said:

It might be helpful if just some of the media outlets would stop expecting us to judge our football manager on his merits as a human being and start expecting him to be judged on his merits as a football manager.

47 minutes ago, St1pe said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9384517/amp/OLIVER-HOLT-Special-One-Tottenham-Jose-Mourinho-dinosaur-designer-coat.html

Cruel and vindictive personal abuse you say? 

Edited by Joey Linton