Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

f***ing despise Edwards almost as much as Bruce. Hope he gets invited into a Saudi embassy in the near future. Bald c***.

Agree with all the shit Edwards gets. But can we stop insulting people for being bald all the time on here? See it all the time. I'm not bald but I know people that are and it's not something people can help.

There's plenty of reasons to have a go at people like Edwards and Charnley etc. Being bald isn't one of them.

George Costanza doesn’t deserve to be in the same bracket as those cretins 

f***ing despise Edwards almost as much as Bruce. Hope he gets invited into a Saudi embassy in the near future. Bald c***.

Agree with all the shit Edwards gets. But can we stop insulting people for being bald all the time on here? See it all the time. I'm not bald but I know people that are and it's not something people can help.

There's plenty of reasons to have a go at people like Edwards and Charnley etc. Being bald isn't one of them.

Fucking hell.

Agree with all the s*** Edwards gets. But can we stop insulting people for being bald all the time on here? See it all the time. I'm not bald but I know people that are and it's not something people can help.

By looks of it, don’t think that has been receded to well...

Agree with all the s*** Edwards gets. But can we stop insulting people for being bald all the time on here? See it all the time. I'm not bald but I know people that are and it's not something people can help.

Fuk off man  :)

Fucking hell.

I was going to reply similar but I'm not sure if he's taking the piss.  I'm bald as a coot by the way.

What did I say that's so bad? People get called bald cunts on here daily and I just think its just bit low to go after peoples appearance in this day and age. Calling someone fat is a little bit different as unless it's a rare health issue causing it it's likely life choices that lead to being overweight. People don't choose to be bald 😂

Not much to comb through there.

What did I say that's so bad? People get called bald cunts on here daily and I just think its just bit low to go after peoples appearance in this day and age. Calling someone fat is a little bit different as unless it's a rare health issue causing it it's likely life choices that lead to being overweight. People don't choose to be bald 😂

Fair point, could be the reason Luke always comes across as angry. And bald but there's nothing wrong with that.

You pay for what you get. I'm sure it was reported Bruce is on around £20,000 a week with a incentive based contract for finishing above the relegation zone. Surely they pay off would only be about £1.5m to get rid of him if he has a deal until June 2022?! It has to be one of the worst gambles Ashley is making with the club.

What I’ve never understood is that it’s entirely feasible someone in the ilk of Parker/Lampard would get on quite well with MA and do a decent enough job to show something other than utter ineptitude. So why this fat cunt is considered the only man for the job in the current state I’ve no fucking idea.

What I’ve never understood is that it’s entirely feasible someone in the ilk of Parker/Lampard would get on quite well with MA and do a decent enough job to show something other than utter ineptitude. So why this fat cunt is considered the only man for the job in the current state I’ve no fucking idea.

They have one major downside. Ambition. There's no room for that here.

That's why Bruce is ideal.

He knows he only gets the gig under Chubbs, he knows he's out of his depth, he'll say allllll the right things and comply with allll of their demands because he's part of the grateful dead set along with Kinnear, Pardew, Carver, McClaren etc etc.