Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Newcastle United - post-match from pg22

Mike

I wonder what it would take for Bruce to walk.

Absolutely no scenario at all.

No reason he should. Why should he walk from a rumoured £4m payout? I fucking wouldn't.

Should absolutely be sacked though.

He’s already rich enough, surely he’s embarrassed as fuck? I’d be so ashamed watching this shite knowing I was in charge of it.

You’re right like should be sacked but still.

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Bruce look at yourself , why are you wanting to stay in the job, the money , that’s all.

Spineless kunt, he won’t even have the chance to face the fans , let him stay in the job, fuking club deserve him .

Can see us hiring Howe. I would take that in the championship. Shame we will see the majority of the likeable players gone. Fair majority we wont be able to shift.

I really wish the commentary, particularly the guest commentator, would stick the boot in a bit more. Ekoku has tiptoed around the fact that we've been utterly dreadful without outright saying it.

Just fucking go in, man.

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Jones ditched his son at Luton - He's biased on this.