Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Thought we would win today tbh, we didnt, in our next 5 we have 2 away games and 2 games against the top 2 and a game against Arsenal.

I think we will be well in the bottom 3 in 5 weeks.

Trying to avoid knee-jerking............i think thats it for us.

in a months time we'll be well into the bottom 3 and itll be too late to save it.

face up to it lads/lasses, its over  :'(

PS/ my relegation predictor now looks like this:

13 Portsmouth 43

14 Sunderland 42

15 Blackburn                41

16 Stoke                40

17 Hull                39

18 Middlesbrough 38

19 Newcastle 37

20 West Brom 30

Went back down to 4 from 5 after recent weeks, shot upto 6 because of our defeat and more  importantly, blackburn and boro wins. 

Plausible scenario for us stay up is 2 of Pompy, Stoke, Boro, Hull hardly pick up any points, like us.  Think blackburn are okay.

edit:

7, actually

James Milner to relegate us.

Considering we have Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal within our next 5 fixtures that surely equals 0 points? 1 at best.

Then we have a trip to Hull. Hull are showing their true colours now and I think we should get at least 1 point there.

Our last game of the 5 is Stoke away. Thats gonna be very tough, a bit like today but more intense and physical. Stoke will be into us from the start and if we're not up to it we'll get nowt.

Add to all of this that the 2 teams below us have a game in hand each it makes horrible reading.

I fear for us....I really do.

'7' for me.

Considering we have Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal within our next 5 fixtures that surely equals 0 points? 1 at best.

Then we have a trip to Hull. Hull are showing their true colours now and I think we should get at least 1 point there.

Our last game of the 5 is Stoke away. Thats gonna be very tough, a bit like today but more intense and physical. Stoke will be into us from the start and if we're not up to it we'll get nowt.

Add to all of this that the 2 teams below us have a game in hand each it makes horrible reading.

'7' for me.

3 teams below us

Can one of the "it'll never happen" crowd explain to me a plausible scenario for staying up, because I just don't see it. 

Teams below us not getting any consistent points, players like Beye, Barton, Guthrie, Owen and Martins (wasn't fit today) coming back to fitness.

Thought we would win today tbh, we didnt, in our next 5 we have 2 away games and 2 games against the top 2 and a game against Arsenal.

I think we will be well in the bottom 3 in 5 weeks.

You mean just like the last time we barely got a point in a 5 week period, starting it 2 points above the relegation zone and ending it still above the relegation zone by 1 point.  Boro won't get fluke results every week, Blackburn won't play Hull every week.  Its been a bad week for us, with us not getting points and teams below us getting a rare result, but that's not going to happen often.

'7' for me.

3 teams below us

Even better...

Nothing has changed for me.

We're s***, and are relying exclusively on others being more s***.

Well it looks like Boro and Blackburn are starting to get their act together so we could be in big trouble soon.

I have in my hand a piece of paper that says Germany will not invade Poland,...said the optimistic Neville Chamberlain..
Events will conspire to keep us up.  I can reveal no more than that without having to kill everyone who reads this post.