Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

10 till proven otherwise. Currently as things stand we're 19th. We're going to have to do BETTER in every department than Sunderland and Norwich, including minimal goals conceded in all matches too.

8. But if they shock Leicester and do the business at home in the next three matches we're looking well poised (likelihood is small) to stay up. Yup, that's going to happen...

Where we are getting the points from I've no idea.  Both Norwich and Sunderland look miles better than us. McClaren and this couching set up have been a disaster. I know we've not the greatest players but never in this works should we be as bad and down were we are with these players.

As for McClarens comments - he is now just saying anything at random, looks like he is beat

9. If we win three games; with Bournemouth, the Mackems, Swansea, Norwich, Palace and Villa to go; that might just about do it IMO. The chances of that happening, however, are very very unlikely.

Will there ever have been three 'bigger' clubs, either by attendances or trophies, to have been relegated in one season if us, Sunderland and Villa go down?  Quick count on wikipedia says 21 trophies for Villa, 11 trophies for us and 8 for Sunderland.

Will there ever have been three 'bigger' clubs, either by attendances or trophies, to have been relegated in one season if us, Sunderland and Villa go down?  Quick count on wikipedia says 21 trophies for Villa, 11 trophies for us and 8 for Sunderland.

Don't even think there would have been two as big as Villa and one of us/Mackems. In the event Norwich do survive then certainly not.

Don't even think there would have been two as big as Villa and one of us/Mackems. In the event Norwich do survive then certainly not.

Which also means coming back up at the first time of asking is likely to be a lot harder than it proved to be last time.

I'm at a 7 and rising, the home games are the absolute must for us, we've proven time and again we can't do shit away from home and I wouldn't put any hope in any of those. Slip up in any of our home games against bottom half teams and we're toast.

Where we are getting the points from I've no idea.  Both Norwich and Sunderland look miles better than us. McClaren and this couching set up have been a disaster. I know we've not the greatest players but never in this works should we be as bad and down were we are with these players.

As for McClarens comments - he is now just saying anything at random, looks like he is beat

not trying to detract from our desperate situation but Norwich look miles better than us? 1 point from their last possible 21 having conceded stacks of goals. We're useless away from home but if we can't beat Norwich and villa away we deserve to go down. They really should be 2 of the 4/5 wins needed but not sure we'll beat those 2 even.

What are everyone's predictions?

AWAY: 8 7 points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke D L

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 points

West  Brom W

(Man City D)

Bournemouth W

Makems W

Swansea W

Palace L

Spurs L

21 20 points

Whilst not found of shit or bust thinking/statements, can't help thinking tomorrow is a shit or bust game.

All far bigger than the probable champions. What a ridiculous season :lol:

As I keep saying - NOBODY has a divine right to remain in the PL...if you mismanage a club, you end up with failure - end of.