Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If Lascelles can stay fit then we don't look too bad defensively.  We absolutely have to get some quality in attack in the window to score and create, though.

7 without decent reinforcements, 5 with for me.  Hopefully we can get them in nice and early too.

I’m a 6; more probable than not. Sep (4 games) and Nov (4 games) were our easiest months on paper. We got 7 points in Sep (averaging 1.8 points per game) and 1 in Nov (0.3 per game); that, along with the 4 points from 7 games in December (0.6 per game; though 4th hardest month) may have killed us.

That said, reckon we could/should pick-up 12 points from the 8 games in Jan and March. Feb, April & May (9 games) look the toughest months of the season and without improvements can’t see us getting that much joy.

Guest Howaythetoon

My big worry even if we spend is that Rafa's way isn't exactly the kind of environment for a player to come in and hit the ground running and be an instant hit if you like. We need such a player. Kind of like what the mackems got with Defoe or us with Cisse.

We need 5 wins from our remaining 17 games to reach 34 points, and with our favourable keep-it-tight GD it'll be 35. I think that'll be enough this year.

I'm a 4 at the moment. The next month is absolutely crucial. If we can get 2 wins before early Feb we'll be looking OK.

Genuine question. Would you take a draw every game for the rest of the season? I presume no, but 36pts and a GD of -11 might keep you up.

Interesting. Can you ask again when the transfer window is closed?

Genuine question. Would you take a draw every game for the rest of the season? I presume no, but 36pts and a GD of -11 might keep you up.

We do need to keep picking up points when we aren't winning, and let's face it, this side isn't going to win a load of games.

Interesting. Can you ask again when the transfer window is closed?

Will do. You’ll have played Swansea and Burnley at home by then too which might help :lol:.