Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Howaythetoon

Going down folks, accept it. Written all over the club. :(

That's right. Throw in the towel without a fight. :thup:

There is fuck all any of us can do to stop the inevitable. We are going down. I firmly believe that.

we have an underperforming, de-motivated, want-away, threadbare squad

we have an awol, clueless owner who is a tightarsed cunt

our recruitment director is scared to be seen at the ground

our manager was a last ditch, scraping the bottom of the barrel appointment who has been out of the game for years and wasn't even that good when he was in the game

we have tossed away hugely important points at home to teams we should really be beating

we rareley win on the road

we have relegation written all over us. how the fuck can anyone say otherwise ? since the season went sour people have been saying we had winnable games coming up and should steer ourselves clear of trouble. Well guess what fucknuts, we didn't.

the betfair predictor has us finishing 17th on 34 points with west brom,boro and stoke going down.

man utd to win the league by 8points from chelsea.

http://labs.betfair.com/vtpp/League.aspx

iwould take 17th now, and breath a huge sigh of relief.

malcolm macdonald, was saying tonite, if we do stay up we will have a serious relegation fight on next season again,... yip, fucking eee.

malcolm macdonald, was saying tonite, if we do stay up we will have a serious relegation fight on next season again,... yip, fucking eee.

I wouldn't listen to a word that fuckwit has to say.

I used to think that, but he's really improved as a poster over the last few months.

Probably have one if we go down too.

I used to think that, but he's really improved as a poster over the last few months.

:lol:

I meant Supermac ofc. Although you're right about cp40, I mean, he didn't even mention Keegan in that post! O0

:lol:

I meant Supermac ofc. Although you're right about cp40, I mean, he didn't even mention Keegan in that post! O0

you never noticed my sig like?

its inevitable under the current setup.

Going down folks, accept it. Written all over the club. :(

That's right. Throw in the towel without a fight. :thup:

There is fuck all any of us can do to stop the inevitable. We are going down. I firmly believe that.

And so the fuck do Blackburn, Middlesborough, Stoke, Portsmouth, West Brom etc...pessimistic pissant. Except there's only three spots, so some of them have to be wrong....

And you call yourself a fan. :huff:

How can anyone call it pessimistic to believe we could go down? Have you not seen our league position, our squad, our performances, our manger, our owner?

But, but, but, you forget that a squad without any creative player is OK. An improvement upon Milner, at least. Or so they say.