Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

6.555rec

:lol: Stick a dot over the first 5 and you'll have the notation correct. 9 for me, like.

alreet numberwang- thats not how the RO works.

tbh- can you put a dot over a number on a keyboard?

6.555rec

:lol: Stick a dot over the first 5 and you'll have the notation correct. 9 for me, like.

alreet numberwang- thats not how the RO works.

tbh- can you put a dot over a number on a keyboard?

:lol: numberwang. That's a bit niche. I guess copy and paste for the dot. I'm starting to think you might be a funny guy. What is the RO?

Don't think we'll get 40 points now. Just need to hope at least three other teams don't either.

Only once has 40 points not been enough for safety, I can't see that changing.

38 points is usually enough, to get that we really only need to level what we did in the first half of the season from now, I think that's manageable.

15 games to go.

:jones:

Looking at our remaining games is rather sobbering.

Whilst I am far from the most optimistic on here, I think it's safe to say we look in deep shit.

Unless they recognise sharpish that we need a proven goal scorer and we need a LB as well then I think it's curtains.

February could see us win just 3 points imo

March should bring us double that, but with the derby I would be tempted to say 4.

April is the one that we could pick stuff up in, but I would go for another haul of 4

May possibly giving us another 3 ( but more probably 1)

We are down. :sad:

We've seen end-of-season points stats but I wonder if we can compare points at this stage of proceedings.

It feels like clubs always start slowly, then keep winning near the end when the chips are down. If 1pt per game is 'slow', what will happen come April?

Still at 3, we have enough to get out of it, we'll probably be In and around it all season, but well get out of it.

3 :lol:

We have 15 game left, were a point off Swansea and everything just got a lot tighter down the bottom, a couple of wins and we'd be out of it. Anything more then a 5 is pushing it imo. then again I may just be reading the scale wrong, as in my eyes an 7-9 means we a almost certainly down, which we currently are not. :lol:

Still at 3, we have enough to get out of it, we'll probably be In and around it all season, but well get out of it.

We have 15 game left, were a point off Swansea and everything just got a lot tighter down the bottom, a couple of wins and we'd be out of it. Anything more then a 5 is pushing it imo. then again I may just be reading the scale wrong, as in my eyes an 7-9 means we a almost certainly down, which we currently are not. :lol:

Same feelings really, not sure I'd go as low as 3 but anything over 5 is pessimistic I'd say. If you played the rest of the season 100 times I think we'd stay up in about half.

We are literally in the relegation zone, anything less than five is a bit optimistic.

:lol: :thup:

http://i.imgur.com/ngkGAwE.png

'We'll be fine, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary virtually all season.'

Guest Phillipealbert

Spot on. People are very good at hyperbole. I wonder how quickly some people go from 0 to 10 and back again. If I thought we were 8/9, I'd be snapping the bookies hands off at the minute.

Spot on. People are very good at hyperbole. I wonder how quickly some people go from 0 to 10 and back again. If I thought we were 8/9, I'd be snapping the bookies hands off at the minute.

The answer is not very quickly at all. We've been in the relegation zone nearly all season and on January 23rd it's abundantly clear we've still not addressed two of our main problem areas, nor do we seem to have plans to. NUFC54's worse than McClaren for the utter fucking bullshit when we get beat.