Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still 10 for me, left it too late.

Think it'll be us and Norwich.

If it's a 10 then what is there to think about? I still think Sunderland are the best bet, but at least we have now given ourselves an outside chance.

We'll have to do something extraordinary (beat City at home or beat Liverpool away) to stay up. Beating Palace and Villa won't be enough. May even need a point from Spurs too. It's just too big of an ask, the change should have been made a couple of months sooner than it was.

Got to be a 9.5 at least.

As much as we needed a Sunderland won today, I think it just makes it more likely that they'll stay up.

Aye, this seems to be getting ignored tbh. They also won 3-0 and have played better than us recently, generally speaking.

Of the two teams they're surely much more likely to put together a couple of wins.

We need atleast a point against City but can't see us getting it. The thought of us being out of the relegation zone before kickoff on the final day then getting relegated by the end of the game makes me sick and ill.

Guest neesy111

Funny enough, I think Norwich are certs to go down now. Momentum has turned against them. Sadly, I think Sunderland will benefit.

People said this about them 5 games ago and then they got 7 points out of 9.

Sunderlands games Arsenal (h) Stoke(a) Chelsea (h) Everton (h) Watford (a)

Norwich                    Arsenal (a) Man Utd (h) Watford (h) Everton (a)

NUFC                        Man City (h) Liverpool (a) Palace (h) Villa (a) Spurs (h)

Feeling hope stirring again Sunderland 4 pts Norwich 4pts ourselves  7 pts  though prob still see us relegated on GD cant afford usual spankings in next two games.......praying City have eye on champions league semi final LIverpool do and ourselves Rafa a favour. On paper Sunderland must be favourites to stay up but my relegation meter swinging wildly.

Is our Anfield trip before their Europa semi-final?

Before the first leg aye. They didn't really change the team for the Stoke match before the Dortmund home match though, can't really tell what they'll do.

They have Everton in Wednesday, us on Saturday then Villarreal on Thursday.

Couldn't ask for a better time to play them really.

Still have a hard time seeing us get anything other than a hot, firm bumming off them though.

Before the first leg aye. They didn't really change the team for the Stoke match before the Dortmund home match though, can't really tell what they'll do.

They did leave Coutinho, Origi, Lallana and Lovren on the bench for that Stoke game so hopefully he'll do something similar versus us and we might only lose 2-0

Guest neesy111

They left 3-4 1st team players on the bench.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a blood and thunder Merseyside derby game with injuries and suspensions.

The derby is going to be like a training match for Liverpool. Our players have clearly given up on Martinez and the atmosphere around the whole club is the worst I've ever known it in 20-odd years of going the match.

Wouldn't even surprise me if Martinez rested players in the derby. He knows winning the cup is the only way he can cling onto his job.

I have Sunderland staying up by a point, with us getting 6 points from Palace and Villa which is far from guaranteed. I fancy we need to beat Spurs on the final day and for Sunderland not to we at Watford. That last minute loss at Norwich is a killer.

I have Sunderland staying up by a point, with us getting 6 points from Palace and Villa which is far from guaranteed. I fancy we need to beat Spurs on the final day and for Sunderland not to we at Watford. That last minute loss at Norwich is a killer.

If we go down it'll be the Norwich and Sunderland games to blame closely followed by the wins at Spurs and Liverpool.