Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Tonight was massive, not just in the result but the whole performance. Give Liverpool that and we could come up with the same result or better.

Would be amazing fairy tale to then go on to smash Palace and Villa, then prevent Spurs winning the league on the final day to keep us up. :lol:

Play like that and we're in with a shout.

This. They've left it late but at least it's there now.

We'll get something at the weekend if we play like that.

Like I said at the weekend, we have half a chance of staying up. We our the outsiders but if the others slip up then we can do it, plenty of outsiders have survived relegation, plenty have also went down. We have half a chance and that's all we can pretty much ask for after the Norwich and Southampton games. Let's take it game by game.

So putting Norwich aside (early days like, but I think mackems will get more than them so we need to come above them. And mackems GD is probably too much to catch if they have good run-in).

So from our 4 games:

Liverpool away

Palace home

Villa away

Spurs home

we need to get 2 more points than Sunderland get from their 5 games

Arsenal home

Stoke away

Chelsea home

Everton home

Watford away

I'm inclined to think they'll get a lot of points from that - 3 homes games. They haven't lost a lot recently. But in reality this is a team that have gotten 2 points in their last 3 home games against Leciester (okay, good team), but also West Brom and Crystal Palace. I can't help but feel they'll do well, but look at it rationally, it's fucking on man. We're by no means favourite, but both these teams are definitely catchable in 4 games with the fixtures we have.