Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Need the likes of Swansea, Arsenal and Villa to do us a favor because we ain't going to do it ourselves.

Need a favour again from those pointless c***s at the Hawthorns.

Indeed but didn't happen and now we are relying on Wigan dropping points because there's no way this cowardly twat is going to do anything about it.

It's completely out of our hands now even if we do beat QPR because Wigan have two very winnable home games left. They're picking up points rightly recently and you wouldn't bet against them winning both of those home games. We might need something from Arsenal to stay up, which is frightening.

Need the likes of Swansea, Arsenal and Villa to do us a favor because we ain't going to do it ourselves.

Indeed but didn't happen and now we are relying on Wigan dropping points because there's no way this cowardly twat is going to do anything about it.

I mean for the Norwich game, man. They're more likely to go down now.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5331/capturezox.png

Newcastle Remaining Fixtures

QPR (a)

Arsenal (h)

Wigan Remaining Fixtures

Swansea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Aston Villa (h)

Sunderland Remaining Fixtures

Stoke (h)

Southampton (h)

Spurs (a)

Norwich Remaining Fixtures

West Brom (h)

Man City (a)

Aston Villa Remaining Fixtures

Chelsea (h)

Wigan (a)

Not looking great currently at a 8.

There's no appreciable difference to the odds of our relegation from before today and after. Wigan got some much-needed points but Norwich and Sunderland have been thrown right back into it. If Sunderland lose tomorrow it's squeaky bum time for them.

Less of a gap with the bottom three but potentially more teams in between.

It's still a coin flip I think.

I'm not changing from an 8,  despite today. Norwich and Sunderland, are our only hope though because Wigan will get at least another 6 points this season. QPR is as big a game as we've had in a long time, win or bust for me.

Indeed but didn't happen and now we are relying on Wigan dropping points because there's no way this cowardly t*** is going to do anything about it.

I mean for the Norwich game, man. They're more likely to go down now.

Oh right, wasn't aware of Norwich fixtures. Personally i do think we will get something from the QPR game so hopefully Norwich won't match it :undecided:

Really fear this is it now. There's no way Wigan won't beat a Swansea team on their holidays. Fuck fuck fuck.

Wigan would beat Man U or Chelsea if they had to man. They just won't accept anything less than victory when their backs are to the wall.

7 for me. Desperate.

One saving grace now might be Norwich. I'd never really considered them but they're desperate as well...Man City away last match? Might even go down to who gets humped by fewer on the last day out of us & them.

It's out of our hands now.

If Sunderland get something against Stoke and Wigan beat Swansea and we're in the bottom three. Worrying.

I didn't even notice Norwich creeping in there. If neither of us win another game this season we're relying on them getting battered away to city. We just had to be playing against Arsenal on that day as well though.

Norwich

WBA (H)

Man City (A)

Wigan

Swansea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Villa (H)

Sunderland

Stoke (H)

Southampton (H)

Spurs (A)

Newcastle

QPR (A)

Arsenal (H)

Aston Villa

Chelsea (H)

Wigan (A)

QPR game is a must win- puts us on 41 points and you'd hope that would be enough. Also need Chelsea to turn Villa over so they still arent mathematically safe on the last day

Otherwise  :scared: