Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Relegationometer will go in for full service over the summer, Its going to work hard next season.

Not really, just set it to 10 and switch off.

God knows what our meter reading will be before we switch the fucker off. 

Norwich showed today why they will stay up, they can grind out the draws when needed.

Edited today at 1:29:59.

Hmm, Curious.

Apparently I missed out the 'd' in 'grind', so I edited to fix the spelling mistake.

• 4 months later...

4, there are some dross in the division, having said that we've played two of them and failed to win on both occassions. The longer Pardew remains in charge the bigger my number will get.

It's already starting to look very ominous. So many people were optimistic of beating Palace today and I really couldn't see where it was coming from.

Purposefully avoided this game in both my accy's today, surprised we managed 3 goals tbf but certainly didn't fancy a win of any kind. The two lads at work who also bet (Liverpool and Preston supporters) also avoided our game like the plague.

When we had the flurry of transfers I thought there was plenty of time to get in the quality cover for a CB, CM and a CF. How wrong I was to think that, and stupid based on our history.

I don't think the new bunch will gel much this year and Pardew won't be able to do much with them when they have. Expecting us to between 17th and 14th come January.