Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

http://i.imgur.com/t8Ha88J.png

Despite that West Brom equaliser we're still in deep shit. Effectively six points behind Swansea.

Of the teams above us, only Norwich look genuinely shite.

All of the bottom 5 (and WBA) have very winnable fixtures on Saturday, will be a lot clearer then.

We have Norwich (a), Sunderland (h), West Brom(h), Bournemouth(h), Swansea(h), Fuckface's Team(h) and Aston Villa(a).  As 7 very winnable games.

If we go down it'll be mainly McClaren's fault becasue if he can't get those 7 wins and/or something in the other fixtures. Well down we deserve to go.

2 from Norwich, Nufc and mackems to join Villa then... Chance Swansea might get dragged back into it, but Bournemouth look safe thanks to Afobe.

I think Norwich are fucked and the tyne/wear derby will decide who joins them. Lets hope after 4 seasons of them pissing on us with ease, and us saving them from relegation at least twice, that we finally hammer a nail into the relegation coffin this time around.

We have Norwich (a), Sunderland (h), West Brom(h), Bournemouth(h), Swansea(h), Fuckface's Team(h) and Aston Villa(a).  As 7 very winnable games.

If we go down it'll be mainly McClaren's fault becasue if he can't get those 7 wins and/or something in the other fixtures. Well down we deserve to go.

Definitely, this is why I can't be arsed getting het up over results at mo. We have more than enough opportunity to stay up under our shown steam. Should be at least 15pts there at the bare minimum.

Fuck faces team.

:D

Definitely, this is why I can't be arsed getting het up over results at mo. We have more than enough opportunity to stay up under our shown steam. Should be at least 15pts there at the bare minimum.

Yeah totally agree, at least 15pts from those 7 games. Also if you do, you pull away from Sunderland and Norwich, bring Bournemouth, West Brom and Swansea back to you.

McClaren has no excuses of any kind if he fucks that up.

Yip, spent a few mins after tonights games finished looking at the remaining games of the teams down there and we seem to have the easier run in.

interesting levels of optimism considering we've won 3 at home and 2 away all season :lol:

repeat those numbers in the remain 15 games and we'll probably scrape up with a couple of draws like

norwich (a) and villa (a) are big for us, especially norwich - can't afford to lose that one even if we can't win

interesting levels of optimism considering we've won 3 at home and 2 away all season :lol:

repeat those numbers in the remain 15 games and we'll probably scrape up with a couple of draws like

norwich (a) and villa (a) are big for us, especially norwich - can't afford to lose that one even if we can't win

It's not optimism, it's expectation from the dickhead in charge to start delivering what he should be. If we go down, he sure as hell doesn't have anyone to blame.

interesting levels of optimism considering we've won 3 at home and 2 away all season[emoji38]

It's not optimism, it's expectation from the dickhead in charge to start delivering what he should be. If we go down, he sure as hell doesn't have anyone to blame.

Fair enough. There's plenty of winnable games like, can't deny it, he just doesn't seem to know how to win many.

With a decent manager who has good tactical knowledge, we should have been able to scrape enough points from the home games to survive...JUST. However, we don't and after the failure to get a proven PL striker through the door as well as a decent CB or LB, I am still looking at an 8 ; the Derby will be critical and I just cannot see McClaren having the nous to out-think and out-prepare Fat Sam...furthermore, we do not have enough players who will be up for the physical battle we need to win in order to get a result.

exactly, we are relying on 2/3 sides to go on a poor run and for us to do something we have been simply incapable of doing in more than a year not wanting to  dismiss the new signings and their potential influence on our fortunes or style of play but effectively it may not turn around straight away and if it doesnt it may be too late to catch 1/2 to get to 16th /17th what a season whoever in the board descided to state top 8 needs to be taken outside and shot.

Not really, we're just relying on us picking up 3 more points than Norwich. Bottom two are gone imo.

exactly, we are relying on 2/3 sides to go on a poor run and for us to do something we have been simply incapable of doing in more than a year not wanting to  dismiss the new signings and their potential influence on our fortunes or style of play but effectively it may not turn around straight away and if it doesnt it may be too late to catch 1/2 to get to 16th /17th what a season whoever in the board descided to state top 8 needs to be taken outside and shot.

Not really, we're just relying on us picking up 3 more points than Norwich. Bottom two are gone imo.

hmmm.

Think we are in serious trouble.

IMO the most likely outcome in the Derby is a loss, either our players fold, or some strange officiating.

Then there's McClarens knack of losing games, there's no mistaking he has that ability.

Not looking great.

Apperently Sunderland played ok last night and are improving, Bournemouth are pulling away Swansea are getting results, WBA will draw every game from now till the end of the season if they have to, Norwich look poor and just can't get a result.

I think all the teams down there will start getting results and it will take at least 39 points to be safe which brings Palace into the dog fight. We need results and although we have the players, if we get to the 80th minute in games and its still 0-0 we don't seem to have the bottle to win these games and end up conceading stupid goals. I'll feel a lot happier if we get 4 points over the next two games and if we don't I think we could be in real trouble.

Apperently Sunderland played ok last night and are improving, Bournemouth are pulling away Swansea are getting results, WBA will draw every game from now till the end of the season if they have to, Norwich look poor and just can't get a result.

I think all the teams down there will start getting results and it will take at least 39 points to be safe which brings Palace into the dog fight. We need results and although we have the players, if we get to the 80th minute in games and its still 0-0 we don't seem to have the bottle to win these games and end up conceading stupid goals. I'll feel a lot happier if we get 4 points over the next two games and if we don't I think we could be in real trouble.

I watched some of the sunderland game last night, if that was playing ok.  Then the premier league is awful.  :lol: :lol:

Don't get how people are saying that Sunderland are gone already. They're only 2 points behind us and have been in this position for years now before they drag themselves out of it with a week to go.

We're relying on them finally falling apart this time around, as well as hoping we pick up enough points to overtake Norwich. Everyone else above them will be fine.