Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Cardiff

Arsenal A

Bournemouth H

Southampton A

Watford H

Everton H

Wolves A

West Ham H

Brighton A

Chelsea H

Man City A

Burnley A

Liverpool H

Fulham A

Crystal Palace H

Man Utd A

Huddersfield

Everton H

Chelsea A

Arsenal H

Newcastle A

Wolves H

Brighton A

Bournemouth H

West Ham A

Crystal Palace A

Leicester H

Spurs A

Watford H

Liverpool A

Man Utd H

Southampton A

Fulham

Spurs H

Brighton H

Crystal Palace A

Man Utd H

West Ham A

Southampton A

Chelsea H

Leicester A

Liverpool H

Man City H

Watford A

Everton H

Bournemouth A

Cardiff H

Wolves A

Newcastle H

Newcastle

Man City H

Spurs A

Wolves A

Huddersfield H

Burnley H

West Ham A

Everton H

Bournemouth A

Arsenal A

Crystal Palace H

Leicester A

Southampton H

Brighton A

Liverpool H

Fulham A

Surprised some people are saying there’s no chance we’re going down. I don’t think anyone from maybe Brighton down can really say for certain they’re staying up.

It’s more the games where we’re the onus is on us to attack I’m more worried about. I suppose it depends on what Almiron adds but I don’t think we’ll ever have a healthy gap from the bottom 3.

5 points and goal difference is canny healthy.

Cardiff and Huddersfield are certs.

Even before they beat Bournemouth its a bit odd to predict Cardiff as dead certs to be relegated along with Huddersfield when they are above Fulham and clearly are a better than them even if they don't have any star quality in their squad.

I think if Fulham don't beat Man United next weekend then they are on thin ice because its hard to see them getting 5 wins and 3 wins which would put them on 35 points in 12 matches just to them a chance of staying up.

3 more wins and a couple of draws, job done just for me.

Defcon 3  I’m at  :lol:

Cardiff winning was a twat, the season starts after Wolves  O0

We need another unexpected win like against Man City most likely away from home to stay up. All our home matches are winnable apart from Liverpool, but I think people should prepare themselves for dropped points against the likes of Burnley and Southampton.

Wolves, Huddersfield and Burnley our next 3 fixtures. We are capable of 7 points from those matches, but I can see 4 or 5 realistically. I just can't see us winning 4 matches in a row so mentally preparing myself for dropped points in one of those home matches.

Why is Liverpool unwinnable?

How many teams are winning against Liverpool these days?

You’re right, they’re going to win every game from now until the end of time.

I didn't say that though. :lol:

When someone says that the game against Liverpool is unwinnable, they don't mean it literally, they mean it's very unlikely. The odds will probably reflect it.

I think it may be winnable. Rafas last home game, against his old club, and his reputation for strong finishes to a season.

Be pretty funny if we bet them to give City the title and their fans go from loving him even more (now) to hating him for that