Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Probably a 5 or 6. Still 6pts to make up, Jones has still done the bulk of preparation for Brighton so we'll probably get beat again. Hopefully though we get the manager bounce and take points from Brentford, Norwich, Burnley and Leicester.

Hopefully just him being there will give a lift for Saturday. If we can win and Arsenal turn Watford over on Sunday then it’ll look much healthier.

As long as we keep about 6 points touching distance between us and those above come January we'll be ok I think. 

Horrible set of fixtures in December though. Going to need big signings done quickly in January. Also need them to all settle in fast. With the money we have were definitely not out of it as long as we have a transfer window to work in. 

I’d be amazed if we manage to stay up. I know a decent manager can pluck results out of nowhere but our players look a complete shambles. We’re by far the worst team in the league, albeit with potentially better players.

our run of fixtures is absolutely horrific until January now 

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I’d be amazed if we manage to stay up. I know a decent manager can pluck results out of nowhere but our players look a complete shambles. We’re by far the worst team in the league, albeit with potentially better players.

our run of fixtures is absolutely horrific until January now 

I’m hoping a change of formation and picking our best suited players in their best positions might help. 

The squad is definitely good enough to stay up. We'd Bruce who was completely finished for 8 games and no manager for the other 3. Howe should have them more organised and can hopefully strengthen in January. Its not over yet but it will be if we don't have 4 wins at least come January. 

This team isn’t staying up, whoever the fuck comes in or we sign, they all want replaced by the reserves with this level of performance, criminal and Jones can fuck off. I’m fuming!