Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We need to be taking between 12-15 points between now and the new year otherwise we are screwed. I think that’s achievable given the next next three home games should be ones we have a chance in. But we will really need to win all three because if we don’t, then I can’t see where the wins will come from 

There's loads of "great escape" potential in this lads at this early stage with a transfer window ahead and amount of time to bring in someone competent and effective enough for this league

If the owners are half as wise as they're rich they will get the personnel required to save this to the very least finish 17th

Not full blown panicking yet

Think I'm at about a 5 actually, solely based on the lack of other really poor teams like in most other seasons. This season it seems clear that the truly bad teams are Newcastle and Norwich, without any other clear candidates you could see going down. The new manager has a big job on their hands to keep us up, that's for sure.

Any new manager worth his salt should be able to keep us up with 30 odd games to go. For 18 of those they should have a much stronger squad to choose from.

However as things stand I think it’s three from four for the relegation places - us, Norwich, Burnley and Watford.

22 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Any new manager worth his salt should be able to keep us up with 30 odd games to go. For 18 of those they should have a much stronger squad to choose from.

However as things stand I think it’s three from four for the relegation places - us, Norwich, Burnley and Watford.

We don’t have 30 odd games to go, we have 28 games to go which we now have to average 1.2 points per game from to stay up. 

Edited by nufcnick

1 hour ago, bowlingcrofty said:

As much as that’s usually true. We can’t really make significant changes until January and the rot has been so deep at every level it’s difficult to see who would represent a magic bullet.

I wonder if the club is now thinking this season is a bust and are now looking to next year to rebuild in the championship. We looked absolutely doomed, you’d be mad to want to join this shite as a manager or player. 

I’m panicking for a reason that we look like tripe .

The old guard is still around , this squad is stinking out the euphoria and I guess I need to be patient.

regardless of where we are we are rid of Ashley , I want all this current lot bar 3-4 players gone but it will take time .Charnley still here , Shelvey , Lascelles, Gayle etc I’m beginning to hate the fucking lot but I can’t have it all just yet and I’m pissed about it . Till then it’s a tough watch . Never mind