Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Closer to no hope than can’t call it. I will never understand people :lol:

I don’t think Howe is the right choice and I’ve said that numerous times this last week, so I’m not suddenly going to change my mind on that front. I’ve also said I would love nothing more than him to prove me wrong and that he will get my 100% support. 

7 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

On all usual metrics I'd be a 10 but this situation has basically never happened to any other club so I don't really listen to the 'no club has survived xyz' stuff. Still going to be a challenge though. 

The way I see it is, those other clubs have generally gone down because they’re fundamentally terrible and they don’t do what it takes to change that. 

We’re underperforming the players we have, and everything else about the club is about to get much better too. 

That said, I’m not moving my vote until we play a game or two :lol:

We're at a similar state to when Keegan first came in as manager. Howe has a little longer, but he doesn't have the freedom to enter the transfer market, until January, which still gives him longer. We all know it ended happily last time, but it went to the last minute. Let's hope we can clinch safety with some breathing space. 

It's all looking good, behind the scenes, but we won't really have a clue until we've seen them play a game.