Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Daniel Harris getting all giddy about Man United signing Sancho, when that spending money can be sourced from sponsors including a five-year deal signed in 2017 with Saudi Telecom and an ongoing strategic partnership with the Saudi Football Authority to promote Saudi Vision 2030. 

But of course, admonish Newcastle's prospective ownership in any case :iamatwat:

Daniel Harris getting all giddy about Man United signing Sancho, when that spending money can be sourced from sponsors including a five-year deal signed in 2017 with Saudi Telecom and an ongoing strategic partnership with the Saudi Football Authority to promote Saudi Vision 2030. 

But of course, admonish Newcastle's prospective ownership in any case :iamatwat:

I always assume all football journalists will have their own club bias, no matter how professionally they will present themselves most of the time. Same goes for PL officials naturally.

I hope someone kindly makes him aware of this. :thup:

I always assume all football journalists will have their own club bias, no matter how professionally they will present themselves most of the time. Same goes for PL officials naturally.

Not like a Guardian writer to overlook such clear cognitive dissonance  :laugh:

Guest reefatoon

Look at that reporter being all edgy, what a hoot. Hope someone batters the fucking living daylights out of him the wretched cunt.

I haven’t been moved by any of the Edwards stuff throughout this whole process but I’m actually a bit triggered by that paragraph. It’s disgraceful levels of not giving a shit and a clear  attempt to prod a fan base that’s in turmoil with what’s happened.

Guest chicken little

Look at that reporter being all edgy, what a hoot. Hope someone batters the fucking living daylights out of him the wretched cunt.

there is video of him talking on there too. Looks a massive fiddler.

absolutely unnecessary.

the guardian transfer rumour column makes a couple of snidey, low-hanging fruit jokes like they've been doing for as long as i remember. this is not, no matter what that silly bugger wraith says, disgraceful. when did our fans become such a shower of tarts?

As a fan base we’re getting slaughtered on other forums for this. Nobody wants to recognise that it’s answers we want to wtf has gone here, regardless of whether this now goes through or not (I can’t see how the PL can let this go through now).

As a fan base we’re getting slaughtered on other forums for this. Nobody wants to recognise that it’s answers we want to wtf has gone here, regardless of whether this now goes through or not (I can’t see how the PL can let this go through now).

Of course we're getting slaughtered for this, they are fans of clubs who would be negatively impacted if we got taken over by new owners who would pump huge amounts of money into our club. We are direct competitors, what else would you expect?

They'd be doing exactly the same as us if they were in our position. :lol:

Who gives a fuck most fans will be glad we’ve been shafted, however no one can tell me they wouldn’t be gutted if this had happened to their club.

Luckily where a big enough club to fight our own battles, and for the first time in a number of years I’m proud of our support for uniting and fighting this.

Guest neesy111

Anyone filed a police report against this Dan Harris character yet? Absolutely vile rhetoric.

Is this serious?