Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Nearly 93,500 on the petition. It’s going to make 100k. Just a matter of time.

Impressive but will it mean anything?

Will mean we find out who MoneyMikeAshley is, as I recall

Going reveal him/herself as Staveley Vince McMahon-style.

Masters is about to break his silence and announce it’s done.

Wonder if it’ll be Staveley or Does he mean an actual political party?

Doesn’t it just mean Chi Onwurah?

Was a written message from staveley

Nearly 93,500 on the petition. It’s going to make 100k. Just a matter of time.

Impressive but will it mean anything?

Will mean we find out who MoneyMikeAshley is, as I recall

Going reveal him/herself as Staveley Vince McMahon-style.

It’s lost voice guy, imo.

Statement from Amanda Staveley

I would like to thank the Newcastle United Supporters’ Trust and all Newcastle fans for their incredible backing and huge efforts over the past few days and beyond. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Speaking on behalf of myself and my husband, the Reuben family and the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia, we are not just overwhelmed by your support, we are humbled by it. Our group has received emails and messages in the thousands and I can’t begin to tell you what that means to us. We do not take it for granted.

We understand that a strong Supporters’ Trust means a strong Newcastle. And we understand and have seen again just how powerful and beautiful a united Newcastle can truly be.

Thank you again. Amanda.

The fact that nothing was really said is good news. Crazily.

Is it?

I think so. If she was continuing on from last week and the likes, I'd be a lot more worried.

Yep  as i posted earlier, hopefully the lack of any signifigant comment from her (unlike last week) suggests you were right and talks are back on, and as such along with NDAs.

I would like to thank the Newcastle United Supporters’ Trust and all Newcastle fans for their incredible backing and huge efforts over the past few days and beyond. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Speaking on behalf of myself and my husband, the Reuben family and the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia, we are not just overwhelmed by your support, we are humbled by it. Our group has received emails and messages in the thousands and I can’t begin to tell you what that means to us. We do not take it for granted.

We understand that a strong Supporters’ Trust means a strong Newcastle. And we understand and have seen again just how powerful and beautiful a united Newcastle can truly be.

Thank you again. Amanda.

That's actually the most uplifting thing I've read in days. It means that not only Amanda, but PIF still want the deal ( I think) and just goes to show how fans raising their voice concertedly can have a big impact. If PIF didn't know what NUFC can become, then the protests will have shown them a glimpse of it.

Well done NUST and all fans who have piped up, even baldy Kray accomplice Steve Wraith needs some kudos. We are all on the same side. Well most of us.

I'll be annoyed if my MP in York doesn't get involved in this if a bloody Somerset one has.

The Conservative candidate has. :lol:

Sent my letter to Alicia Kearns...MP for Melton and Rutland...True Blue area with a majority of 30000....see if I get a response from her or see if she couldn't care less about the North-East

Just taking that as a letter of thanks tbh. Nice of her if nothing else, don't think it means much other than thanks.

Imagine actually having someone like that in charge of the club? Someone who talks to the fans and isn't a vindictive fuckin parasite. 

Thank you again. Amanda.

Was that the news you alluded to earlier mate?

We've been played in ways we wouldn't understand

:lol:

Glad he’s back under his bridge for now.

No doubt Sean will be along shortly to reiterate how he doesn't trust a word she says.... again.

Can't believe his back with this Mauriss bullshit. Reminder:

How is some guy eating his dinner on the Zoom call here? :lol: Couldn't have done it before or after? :lol:

I want to know where ‘knacker Ned’ has gone :)

Middle left. Above someone who I think might be Yorkie.