Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Fuck me man honestly have we become that paranoid as a fan base. It was their own business that got Obama, who would have been handsomely paid, to speak at a charity gala dinner why the fuck would he then need to photoshop himself in??? This was also picked up and reported on by the magazine Esquire do you think they would chuck in fake photos? And as someone pointed out they love a bit of publicity, if you had Obama at one of your gala dinners wouldn’t you use it for your companies PR. They aren’t exactly saying their best mates. Fuck me if someone gets a picture next to Shearer they stick it on their Twitter doesn’t mean they are besties now.

Again I don’t for one minute think they are the genuine article and they will buy the toon but this whole they aren’t genuine as they have photoshopped images is a load of bollocks. The reason they aren’t  genuine is they are trying to get publicity for a what looks to be a very successful but very new merged company not because they have apparently photoshopped some images which aren’t photoshopped (other than the one that Tommy fella off twitter has tweeted and very likely photoshopped himself)

Fuck me man honestly have we become that paranoid as a fan base. It was their own business that got Obama, who would have been handsomely paid, to speak at a charity gala dinner why the fuck would he then need to photoshop himself in??? This was also picked up and reported on by the magazine Esquire do you think they would chuck in fake photos? And as someone pointed out they love a bit of publicity, if you had Obama at one of your gala dinners wouldn’t you use it for your companies PR. They aren’t exactly saying their best mates. Fuck me if someone gets a picture next to Shearer they stick it on their Twitter doesn’t mean they are besties now.

Again I don’t for one minute think they are the genuine article and they will buy the toon but this whole they aren’t genuine as they have photoshopped images is a load of bollocks. The reason they aren’t  genuine is they are trying to get publicity for a what looks to be a very successful but very new merged company not because they have apparently photoshopped some images which aren’t photoshopped (other than the one that Tommy fella off twitter has tweeted and very likely photoshopped himself)

Can I have my curry, chips and rice in the same tray please?

Can I have my curry, chips and rice in the same tray please?

:undecided:

Yep. The takeovers have highlighted how shit we are, from the Saudi flags to this we are a fucking mess.  Ashley is the fucking enemy but everyone who isn't Ashley isn't an ally.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

Why because he is in a different chair?

The fact it looks proportionally and dimensionally wrong when compared with it's surroundings. It looks very much ahead of the surrounding and background. The  area around his face is very weird looking and his left leg has some weird shape sticking out of it covering the shadow. Not to mention the fact he looks to be taking part in a completely different conversation to the others. Just doesnt look right to me.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

The fact it looks proportionally and dimensionally wrong when compared with it's surroundings. It looks very much ahead of the surrounding and background. The  area around his face is very weird looking and his left leg has some weird shape sticking out of it covering the shadow. Not to mention the fact he looks to be taking part in a completely different conversation to the others. Just doesnt look right to me.

There's more pictures of the event here. http://m.bazaar.com.cn/bazaarlifestyle/2020/0106/290630.shtml

I was out after I heard “brokered by Michael Chopra”  :lol: :lol: god they don’t half like a laugh at those daft Geordies expense

While I agree, if their Twitter is genuine they did post this:

So he does have connections with them but its still a stretch to go from him knowing them to him brokering a deal worth hundreds of millions.

Guess we'll have to see how it plays out, but it seems unlikely to me. Has it been confirmed that the club has received a bid from them with proof of funds etc or was that just speculation on Twitter?