Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

how monumentally thick do you have to be to think people wanting the takeover to happen is the same as being them "taken in by some spurious claims" I mean that's just actual in-need-of-assisted-living levels of mental deficiency and then to try and be condescending about it like you're some prophet of truth and rationality just fuck off man you're so goddamn tedious and boring

Thanks for proving my point darling.

how monumentally thick do you have to be to think people wanting the takeover to happen is the same as being them "taken in by some spurious claims" I mean that's just actual in-need-of-assisted-living levels of mental deficiency and then to try and be condescending about it like you're some prophet of truth and rationality just fuck off man you're so goddamn tedious and boring

What is the point you're actually trying to prove though? :lol:

Also darling? This isn't the 80's :lol:

Cute that you put on your Hard man hat but then go running to mommy behind the scenes.

Cute that you put on your Hard man hat but then go running to mommy behind the scenes.

Well if Thomas gets so angry so easily and aims abuse around. Nice one for breaking the forums confidentiality rule though.

Well if Thomas gets so angry so easily and aims abuse around. Nice one for breaking the forums confidentiality rule though.

Considering Nobody is a moderator and not an Admin he wouldn’t even know if you had reported the abuse. So actually you’ve breached your own confidentiality and exposed yourself as a massive grass

Considering Nobody is a moderator and not an Admin he wouldn’t even know if you had reported the abuse. So actually you’ve breached your own confidentiality and exposed yourself as a massive grass

How did Nobody know that he'd reported it then?

Idea for forum: Add reputation system where you can up/downvote people.

The add a filter to hide people with reputation under a certain score.

Would make this place less toxic

You think adding a downvote option would make the forum LESS toxic?! :lol:

Got to be prepared to take it if you're dishing it out.

Maybe you should report me.

Did he dish it out? Feel like I've missed something exciting  :lol:

Idea for forum: Add reputation system where you can up/downvote people.

The add a filter to hide people with reputation under a certain score.

Would make this place less toxic

You think adding a downvote option would make the forum LESS toxic?! :lol:

Being back the articles on the front page

And Dave

Did he dish it out? Feel like I've missed something exciting  :lol:

Perhaps not explicitly, but he is constantly on here in a condescending tone waiting for people to bite. Goad a lion long enough and you will get your arm bitten off eventually.