Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Sonia's bush is gonna make a comeback if this thread keeps going the way it is.

That weren’t no bush. It was something resembling an offering from the Selfridges fish counter.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone? In English  :lol:

If there was no challenge we'll hear on Monday. Otherwise we'll hear by the end of the month.

Would fit in with HTT’s claim....

:iamatwat:

Or someone else has worked out the sames timeline and HTT is gong off that rather than proper intel.

But in HTT we trust (in the absence/never existence of Mimms)

I’m not on Twitter and don’t follow any other shite, I know I’m a gob shite and have pissed a few off with the 3.00pm Friday stuff but I do genuinely have a source which I genuinely believe is credible and as much as I’m a gobshite, all joking aside I would never mislead people on here other than the 3.00pm shite which I’d like to believe most in here know is, well, me being a bit of a piss taker.

I have been told we could see some very positive news by Monday on the legal side. My source works with PCP and another source is high up in government although not my own source, it’s a 3rd party one, but has delivered before and again when this is all done and dusted I’d like to think some on here will vouch for that who I’ve shared info with. Interestingly the 3rd party source is saying nothing at all which leads me to believe we are in the sensitive stage of the takeover where it’s not if, but when, and this could be very soon. Not 3.00pm Friday next week soon, but the end of this month or sometime February? I’m 100% confident anyway...

If there was no challenge we'll hear on Monday. Otherwise we'll hear by the end of the month.

Or someone else has worked out the sames timeline and HTT is gong off that rather than proper intel.

I’m not on Twitter and don’t follow any other shite, I know I’m a gob shite and have pissed a few off with the 3.00pm Friday stuff but I do genuinely have a source which I genuinely believe is credible and as much as I’m a gobshite, all joking aside I would never mislead people on here other than the 3.00pm shite which I’d like to believe most in here know is, well, me being a bit of a piss taker.

I have been told we could see some very positive news by Monday on the legal side. My source works with PCP and another source is high up in government although not my own source, it’s a 3rd party one, but has delivered before and again when this is all done and dusted I’d like to think some on here will vouch for that who I’ve shared info with. Interestingly the 3rd party source is saying nothing at all which leads me to believe we are in the sensitive stage of the takeover where it’s not if, but when, and this could be very soon. Not 3.00pm Friday next week soon, but the end of this month or sometime February? I’m 100% confident anyway...

I'm in.

I'm in.

:lol:

Haha you're a fantasist mate!

Seems NCSL have been causing more of a storm on social media - pretty low from them, although hardly surprising given the stuff they've tweeted and sent previously:

Listen to him speak tonight on nufc matters rather than a sentence on twitter you muppet

Seems NCSL have been causing more of a storm on social media - pretty low from them, although hardly surprising given the stuff they've tweeted and sent previously:

Yawn. Here comes the rain again. Why do you bother man? Every single time.

Guest Howaythetoon

We will see, again, if this isn’t done by the 31st I’ll be donating to food bank so if you wanna wager? 250 I say it’s done 31st if not I pay out, if so, you pay out?

Obviously not ideal but honestly the worst kind on twitter are people trolling then when they get a bit back they screenshot it and go look look what they said. Just fuck off

Arbitration is going in favour of Newcastle, to the point that Daniel Levy asked PIF if they wanted to buy Spurs instead for £3.5 billion.

That was years ago spurs offered themselves up

I only caught a small bit but found it interesting, he got hold of a bein headed letter and in it it asks what’s different about bein lobbying the PL clubs to go against takeover and the fans lobbying for the takeover? He said he handed it to his lawyer and he said well one is illegal and the other isn’t

We will see, again, if this isn’t done by the 31st I’ll be donating to food bank so if you wanna wager? 250 I say it’s done 31st if not I pay out, if so, you pay out?

Arbitration is going in favour of Newcastle, to the point that Daniel Levy asked PIF if they wanted to buy Spurs instead for £3.5 billion.

Nah. The Spurs offer was a while ago. Nothing to do with our arbitration now.

What did they really say about how arbitration was going?