Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I've got a good feeling about this, but surely, if they are very very confident of this going through then they need to make sure we get a couple of players in before the window shuts? Also, a new temporary manager if Bruce continues his way, and the dressing room is lost.

I 100% believe Nick DeMarcos tweet the other day about cans in February was a subtle clue about when it'll happen. Just a few weeks yto wait ?

That one? Yeah, I found that 1 the most interesting of all his tweets. Could mean bugger all mind but I think he knows exactly what he's tweeting there...

We have supposedly been in the end game to many times now, and nothing really suggests this is anywhere close to happening. As long as Bruce remains manager then I would say the takeover is nowhere near close.

Might be the opposite of course.....we're very close so Ashley isn't going to waste money and sack him..leaving new owners to decide his fate.

We have supposedly been in the end game to many times now, and nothing really suggests this is anywhere close to happening. As long as Bruce remains manager then I would say the takeover is nowhere near close.

The only way it’s not the end game, if Ashley takes this to the high court in event we lose arbitration. We won’t lose though and Bruce will be history soon.

My only worry after tonight, is what are the twisty fuckers going to complain about once the takeover goes through and Rafa is back.

Trying to get out of the Championship once Bruce’s damage has taken it’s toll.

I’m just not buying the tweets mean anything. The guy is a professional ffs one of the best in his field

If you believe the F365 ITK, its all intentional.

The tweet about meeting with us then watching the game is the most interesting imo.

I’m just not buying the tweets mean anything. The guy is a professional ffs one of the best in his field

If you believe the F365 ITK, its all intentional.

The tweet about meeting with us then watching the game is the most interesting imo.

The bet365 guy/mimms also said Bruce would be packing his bags about 10 games ago

Caulkin gets info from PIF Edward's rings him and warns him off, they hate each other.

Keith also insinuated that Edwards has been ratting on Kennedy to Spurs and trying to get him into trouble with their Press Officer for the article he posted on Spurs’s offer to PIF.

Sounded like Edwards at least. A ‘National journalist who reports on Newcastle’

Edwards is a fucking cunt like.

Whilst I agree with the points they’re making, I find that all they do on Wraith’s show is bang on about people trolling on Twitter.

I’ve skipped 7 minutes in and they’re still on about it.

:thup: All a bit tragic and very, very Wraithy. Argue with people: fine. Get offended: hmmkay, if you're sure you've got a reason. Air your playground squabbles and seek validation from your buddies: er, maybe just grow up and/or put your phone down for a bit.

Whilst I agree with the points they’re making, I find that all they do on Wraith’s show is bang on about people trolling on Twitter.

:thup: All a bit tragic and very, very Wraithy. Argue with people: fine. Get offended: hmmkay, if you're sure you've got a reason. Air your playground squabbles and seek validation from your buddies: er, maybe just grow up and/or put your phone down for a bit.

Also quite ironic considering Wraith was the one who used it to have a go at others.

No one is actually trolling though - they’re asking valid questions about NSCL.

I’ve not paid much attention to it all but he certainly feels he’s being trolled.

There seems to be a handful of persistent people, who feel he should be answerable to them. You either love him or hate him, but he’s old skool and simply doesn’t give a fuck.

However, to judge him on his twitter exchanges would be a mistake, a successful businessman with experience in competition law. Also clearly in the loop with buyer and seller, and putting his own time and money in.

It's all quite predicable when you remember the fact the guy is a grade A cunt.