Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

He never gave a s*** for 13 years, but now he's staying because he seems to give a s***?  More logical that he is trying to go out looking good and also getting a snide attack in at the PL at the same time.  Probably the second bit is most important to him.

This is exactly what I think, he's trying to go out looking good.

I don’t think you can read anything into that statement about if he is staying or going. For example you could quite easily say it’s a positive and he is trying to get on the good side of all football supporters before he leaves the club so they will spend more money in that nice Mr Ashley’s shop as he was fighting for us in the PPV argument.

I'm really not trying to upset anyone but genuinely, lads, the idea that this takeover is still in some way a going concern is completely in your heads. Literally nothing out there has pointed to the idea that the consortium still exists and is pursuing the takeover. It's complete fantasy stuff. Why are you doing this to yourselves? On some level you must know you're setting yourselves up for more guaranteed disappointment? It's honestly really bewildering and sad at this point. Please just wake up.

Please.

Please.

I'm really not trying to upset anyone but genuinely, lads, the idea that this takeover is still in some way a going concern is completely in your heads. Literally nothing out there has pointed to the idea that the consortium still exists and is pursuing the takeover. It's complete fantasy stuff. Why are you doing this to yourselves? On some level you must know you're setting yourselves up for more guaranteed disappointment? It's honestly really bewildering and sad at this point. Please just wake up.

Please.

Please.

As if you give a fuck about anyone but yourself you condescending narcissistic fraud.  :lol:

Please.

Please.

PENN IS!

Please.

Please.

Henry Mauriss :lol:

Please.

Please.

Almost as bewildering and sad as your desire to shoot people's hopes down, to be fair. You'd think discussing the potential takeover in a positive light affected you on a deeply personal level, given the consistency of your appearances in here.

There's room for level-headedness and hesitancy for sure, but logging on to the forum on a daily basis just to belittle people for having hope is pretty embarrassing, and that's pretty much the sum of your recent post history.

Why does it matter how anyone else is taking this information, I'm not sure why it has to be this big thing? Don't believe it if you don't want to but leave other people to believe what they want, it's not hurting anyone.

Why does it matter how anyone else is taking this information, I'm not sure why it has to be this big thing? Don't believe it if you don't want to but leave other people to believe what they want, it's not hurting anyone.

As Andy says, something is clearly hurting Penn.