Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Why can’t any of these fuckers keep their shit together when they stumble upon a good thing?!

This thread and associated subject matter is an endless series of kicks to the balls where NUFC and it’s supporters are concerned.

MoneyMikeAshley was super confident of a takeover going through. He's now ran off as its becoming more clear thats we're miles away and still probably no closer than 6 month ago.

I also think he's been getting unprecedented attention too, and probably decided its probably not worth it.

Bottler.

He deactivated it himself. If it was anything to do with something he said he wouldn't have had the chance to say his goodbye then after that, reactivate it to have a go at Wraith and co, as he would have been banned from twitter full stop.

Ah I'm disappointed he's disappeared for a bit.

It was entertaining and despite the fact that it's more likely to be rubbish than real, believing for a split second what they were tweeting was better than thinking about the reality of what a shit tip our club is.

I’m sure Shell knows what she’s

talking about but does she know more than a QC? Seems unlikely (assuming the QC is legit)

I don’t see what she has said what is wrong. She has claimed how things happen and is different to a report put out by Liam, a report in which he states he isn’t lawyer so is an expert in that area.

I don’t see why he needs to be so hostile.

She's been getting death threats on Twitter now apparently. To many fans you are an enemy if you don't believe everything we are being fed in regards this takeover.

Liam Kennedy has been loving being so popular the last day or so though, thanking people individually for praising him. It's a sad state of affairs.

Bang on

So she makes several highly pertinent points and backed them up with her professional experience in how these cases would unfold in a court of law, but because she’s not blindly peddling positive hearsay, it’s discounted  :lol:

It’s like a cult, if you’re not relentlessly positive on the takeover, you’re adjudged to have some kind of dubious angle

Bunch of chancers constantly spreading false hope to boost their own profiles

Can we get a proper explanation as to why he’s publicising a ‘legal case’ from the same individuals behind the fraudulent WorFund yet?

Its an absolute mess like.

I still think there is and always has been serious problems with the bid that simply haven't been addressed. There is no reason for the PL to not want more investment in one of their member clubs. More money, better players, a bigger club, a better product. Its totally counter intuitive for the PL to not want the takeover. The PL answer to their shareholders and ultimately a Saudi back NUFC would improve their product. There simply has to be serious issues with the bid or bidders.

I don't buy that they're corrupt/in Qatar or the Big Sixes pocket either. For what reason? It would be cutting off their nose in spite of their face.

As for NUFC fan related social media, its packed with absolute fucking chancers that care more about their content than the actual club. A lot of them would be happily to seriously mislead fans for a few extra subscribers or followers (I'm including journalists in that too). Mike Ashley could do whatever the fuck he likes and some of them would produce some award winning mental gymnastics to justify going to the match or buying from the club so they keep running their stupid accounts or barely listened to podcasts.

I still think there is and always has been serious problems with the bid that simply haven't been addressed. There is no reason for the PL to not want more investment in one of their member clubs. More money, better players, a bigger club, a better product. Its totally counter intuitive for the PL to not want the takeover. The PL answer to their shareholders and ultimately a Saudi back NUFC would improve their product. There simply has to be serious issues with the bid or bidders.

I don't buy that they're corrupt/in Qatar or the Big Sixes pocket either. For what reason? It would be cutting off their nose in spite of their face.

As for NUFC fan related social media, its packed with absolute fucking chancers that care more about their content than the actual club. A lot of them would be happily to seriously mislead fans for a few extra subscribers or followers (I'm including journalists in that too). Mike Ashley could do whatever the fuck he likes and some of them would produce some award winning mental gymnastics to justify going to the match or buying from the club so they keep running their stupid accounts or barely listened to podcasts.

Absolutley this

As for NUFC fan related social media, its packed with absolute f***ing chancers that care more about their content than the actual club. A lot of them would be happily to seriously mislead fans for a few extra subscribers or followers (I'm including journalists in that too). Mike Ashley could do whatever the f*** he likes and some of them would produce some award winning mental gymnastics to justify going to the match or buying from the club so they keep running their stupid accounts or barely listened to podcasts.

What are you on?  Have you just woke up from a 6 months coma, The Takeover, the big 6 project......Aye the Pl are Snow White. If PIF etc haven't provided what they need, then make a decision and say rejected because of x, y and z.  Don't fucking hide behind 'no decision has been made'. 

As for NUFC fan related social media, its packed with absolute f***ing chancers that care more about their content than the actual club. A lot of them would be happily to seriously mislead fans for a few extra subscribers or followers (I'm including journalists in that too). Mike Ashley could do whatever the f*** he likes and some of them would produce some award winning mental gymnastics to justify going to the match or buying from the club so they keep running their stupid accounts or barely listened to podcasts.

Absolutely not this where have you been the last few weeks ?

What are you on?  Have you just woke up from a 6 months coma, The Takeover, the big 6 project......Aye the Pl are Snow White. If PIF etc haven't provided what they need, then make a decision and say rejected because of x, y and z.  Don't fucking hide behind 'no decision has been made'. 

But how do you know the decision process is even structured like that? It could be a case of 'until you provide us with proof of X, Y and Z we can't approve the takeover'. 'We'll approve it when you provide this and that'. Therefore its not a formal rejection, its a case of the PL being willing if certain requirements are met, which as of yet haven't.

Even if the approval process was on a Accept/Reject spectrum, rejecting it could terminate any legal/administrative progress that has been made up to that point. They bidders would essentially have to start the entire process at all.

I can't see a logical reason as to why the PL wouldnt be in favour of a takeover if it met certain requirements. It goes completely again their interests.

What are you on?  Have you just woke up from a 6 months coma, The Takeover, the big 6 project......Aye the Pl are Snow White. If PIF etc haven't provided what they need, then make a decision and say rejected because of x, y and z.  Don't f***ing hide behind 'no decision has been made'. 

But how do you know the decision process is even structured like that? It could be a case of 'until you provide us with proof of X, Y and Z we can't approve the takeover'. 'We'll approve it when you provide this and that'. Therefore its not a formal rejection, its a case of the PL being willing if certain requirements are met, which as of yet haven't.

Even if the approval process was on a Accept/Reject spectrum, rejecting it could terminate any legal/administrative progress that has been made up to that point. They bidders would essentially have to start the entire process at all.

I can't see a logical reason as to why the PL wouldnt be in favour of a takeover if it met certain requirements. It goes completely again their interests.

Are you on the wind up ? If you can’t see a logical reason I fucking despair.

The test is their own. They make up the rules. It isn't UK law. (unless i'm mistaken)

I believe that if they wanted it, they could have made it happen.

What are you on?  Have you just woke up from a 6 months coma, The Takeover, the big 6 project......Aye the Pl are Snow White. If PIF etc haven't provided what they need, then make a decision and say rejected because of x, y and z.  Don't f***ing hide behind 'no decision has been made'. 

So the O&D test is not fit for purpose if the PL can just leave it hanging forever.  By your logic, the consortium could come back many years in the future and say, here is the answer now and so please approve us.    If you can't see that the PL not making a decision is the only way theycould stop the takeover then you need to start claiming benefits for your lack of eyesight!

Rumour as to why MMA had to stop.

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

·

36m

Reed Smith law firm asking those close to the takeover to...

"...refrain from disclosing confidential information, you may be privvy to, in relation to the proposed takeover of Newcastle United Football Club. Failure to comply, may result in legal action against you."

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

Replying to

@ToonMouthTyne

Final bit of info is that Reed Smith are, as expected, acting on behalf of Cantervale Limited (Staveley) and RB Sports and Media (Reubens).

Sounds like things are heating up.

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

·

36m

"...refrain from disclosing confidential information, you may be privvy to, in relation to the proposed takeover of Newcastle United Football Club. Failure to comply, may result in legal action against you."

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

Replying to

@ToonMouthTyne

Final bit of info is that Reed Smith are, as expected, acting on behalf of Cantervale Limited (Staveley) and RB Sports and Media (Reubens).

Do people still think Money Mike knows anything?

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

·

36m

Mouth of the Tyne

@ToonMouthTyne

Replying to

@ToonMouthTyne

Are we taking Burnsie seriously these days