Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

What a fucking day absolutely heartbroken for all of us who wanted this so badly. I actually couldn’t give a shit about the PL issuing some carefully worded statement, most of us know what’s gone on here.

The PL has used protectionism and a rights partner to scupper this deal, and what makes it really difficult to swallow is I think they’ve got exactly what they wanted and angled for today. I fully believe Staveley’s accusation that they have continually moved the goal posts.

I think we all suspected Masters was a smug cnut from his earlier interviews, but worse than that he looks a gutless one tonight, it appears they didn’t even have the balls to reject this and we’re going to leave it in limbo.

I truly hope PCP launch legal action, though I suspect with the Barclays case that will be a step to far.

That’s me fucking out though it’s definitely the hope that kills you.

Absolute stitch up, but of course those of us who argued that it was, were laughed off as conspiracy theorists. Anyone who thinks that PL officials are somehow robots immune to pressure from depositions from their most powerful member clubs is either naive or just agrees that we don't belong among the top echelon.

Haha. Lawyer up, bitches. This is going to be good.

don't think they'd be this loud in statements if they were preparing a legal case

They'll have better things to spend their money on. I imagine they wanted in on the Premier league, but they aren't going to make fools of themselves by fighting to get in when they clearly aren't wanted.

Ashley is 'distraught' yet still tried to extort more money out of them as soon as the deadline passed. Fucking die you twat. I hope this all comes crashing down around him.

Distraught he fucked himself over hopefully greedy cunt

Scandalous double standards by the Qatari Premier League. Still not a word from them either. Somebody should come out and simply say it - Know your place Newcastle!

And best fucking regards to those that still claim the PL is in any way impartial and "just doing their job". Fuck them corrupt cunts. I hope MBS dismembers them one day.. fuck it I hope he nukes the world

More annoyed that they‘ve effectively wrote him a £17m cheque because they were too proud to wait for PL rejection, above anything else. :lol:

That's a whole new wardrobe worth of baggy jeans.

Still can't believe that the PL can just drag their heels and then move on without a word when everything collapses. Don't care how much money they have, people have lost millions and a member club has been left in absolute

limbo :lol:

Ashley is 'distraught' yet still tried to extort more money out of them as soon as the deadline passed. Fucking die you twat. I hope this all comes crashing down around him.

Distraught he fucked himself over hopefully greedy cunt

I doubt he's bothered to reflect on his own contributions. He'll be raging at all the other parties.

Currently plotting his revenge, which will involve taking every opportunity to damage the reputation of the PL every time NUFC appear on global TV.

Can anyone give a breakdown of this? I don't mean copy & paste.

15KF4jq.jpg

:thup:

Luke Edwards still maintains Mauriss is in pole position to buy us and Edwards has spent 8 months writing an article about it. Arsehole

More annoyed that they‘ve effectively wrote him a £17m cheque because they were too proud to wait for PL rejection, above anything else. :lol:

Like tossing coins at a beggar for them. "Take the money and fuck off you grasping weasel" in effect.

Maybe it's the kg of chocolate I've consumed tonight but I'm more f***ed off with the PL than I am with Ashley in what's happened today.

Same. Its hard to say it but I blame them 100% in this situation.