Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

:lol: I'm in awe at those videos. He's in a black and white top and says he's just a fan, yet they let him in and a woman goes off to fetch him a brew.

Fair play to him. Opening himself/the fanbase up to ridicule (Villa fan in the replies already calling him a nonce) but if it helps...

No she didn't.

All good fun but let's not pretend things are happening when they're clearly not. He'll be back on the street, sans cuppa, in 5 minutes.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

The fact that there has been no update for nearly an hour would suggest that he's right.  Either that, or The Cabal have invited him in to a meeting room and bumped him off.

He left his number as masters is in a conference.

S01E02-9R2xPXoX.jpg

Hello, it’s Richard Masters again. I’ve locked you in the boardroom so you can’t get me. But you can leave by the fire escape. You haven’t got a takeover; I just didn’t have the guts to say that earlier.

Perfect.  :lol:

Not read that. No idea.

Kinda supports the logic, though. If they think they're not independent, they're asking the person who they believe to be in charge to put themselves forward. Actually I think that strengthens my beliefs, personally.

No mention of sheikh mansour on the Man City board of directors,  when we all know he owns the club

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mancity.com/club/corporate-information

The IFO are encouraging the Premier League to make a statement to the fans.

I understand that the Newcastle United Supporters Trust has requested that the Premier League should make a statement to fans explaining how the case was handled.  This seems to be a reasonable request and I will advise the Premier League accordingly.

Not read that. No idea.

Kinda supports the logic, though. If they think they're not independent, they're asking the person who they believe to be in charge to put themselves forward. Actually I think that strengthens my beliefs, personally.

No mention of sheikh mansour on the Man City board of directors,  when we all know he owns the club

Wow really?

The IFO are encouraging the Premier League to make a statement to the fans.

I understand that the Newcastle United Supporters Trust has requested that the Premier League should make a statement to fans explaining how the case was handled.  This seems to be a reasonable request and I will advise the Premier League accordingly.

Fucking good.

Surely they'll issue a statement soon saying something like;

"As per our policy upon application of the O&D test we commit to using discrection and total confidentiality throughout. In this specific case, the buyers removed themselves from the process before it had reached its conclusion and therefore, having withdrawn from the test, we have ceased it's application".

Surely they'll issue a statement soon saying something like;

"As per our policy upon application of the O&D test we commit to using discrection and total confidentiality throughout. In this specific case, the buyers removed themselves from the process before it had reached its conclusion and therefore, having withdrawn from the test, we have ceased it's application".

You'd expect so yeah.

Not read that. No idea.

Wow really?

Hopefully they get called out on that