Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The folk of Twitter are now spamming the sponsors of the PL with their messages about corruption etc, TAG Heuer are even hiding some of the replied. :lol:

They've blocked me. The bloody buggers.

Aye, they seem to be blocking quite a few people.

I wonder if they will be contacting the Premier League to see what’s going on.

The folk of Twitter are now spamming the sponsors of the PL with their messages about corruption etc, TAG Heuer are even hiding some of the replied. :lol:

I reckon something will be said. Targeting the PL's sponsors on twitter is better than targeting the PL in my view as they'll have to take notice of their sponsors.

The PL might be prepared to dig in and ride this out but their sponsors wont.

Here's the template for everyone thats willing to post it on twitter:

Official Partners of Corruption

@EASPORTS

@nikefootball

@Budweiser

@CocaCola_GB

@TAGHeuer

@OfficialPanini

@BarclaysFooty

@AveryDennison

#RichardMasters #GaryHoffman #NUFC #PremierLeagueAreCorrupt #GeordiesDemandAnswers

Every PL tweet is still getting 75% spam its great :lol:

I'm blocked by tag & I think budweiser also :lol: it's becoming annoying for them..

Absolutely hate EA sports too. Bunch of money grabbers who only care about how much they can rake in via ultimate team while neglecting actual gameplay. Each year its "brand new ball physics" when in reality its the same shit as last year.

I know fifa isn't the only game they make but its the game that make them the most money and the gameplay suffers because of it.

So yeah, I rank them right alongside the PL...

Absolutely hate EA sports too. Bunch of money grabbers who only care about how much they can rake in via ultimate team while neglecting actual gameplay. Each year its "brand new ball physics" when in reality its the same shit as last year.

I know fifa isn't the only game they make but its the game that make them the most money and the gameplay suffers because of it.

American sports fans seem to think their version of UT has destroyed their ordinary gameplay as well. Madden gets slated for it.

Absolutely hate EA sports too. Bunch of money grabbers who only care about how much they can rake in via ultimate team while neglecting actual gameplay. Each year its "brand new ball physics" when in reality its the same s*** as last year.

American sports fans seem to think their version of UT has destroyed their ordinary gameplay as well. Madden gets slated for it.

They treat every other game the same way they've treated FIFA, been doing it for decades now.

@EASPORTS

@nikefootball

@Budweiser

@CocaCola_GB

@TAGHeuer

@OfficialPanini

@BarclaysFooty

@AveryDennison

#RichardMasters #GaryHoffman #NUFC #PremierLeagueAreCorrupt #GeordiesDemandAnswers

Every PL tweet is still getting 75% spam its great :lol:

I'm blocked by tag & I think budweiser also :lol: it's becoming annoying for them..

You know what saddens me among all that shit above, is that Shearer is involved with them with those shitty premier league team of the weeks. I don't blame him for taking the cash, but I'd admire him more if he told them to shove it up their arse.

@EASPORTS

@nikefootball

@Budweiser

@CocaCola_GB

@TAGHeuer

@OfficialPanini

@BarclaysFooty

@AveryDennison

Every PL tweet is still getting 75% spam its great [emoji38]

I'm blocked by tag & I think budweiser also [emoji38] it's becoming annoying for them..

You know what saddens me among all that shit above, is that Shearer is involved with them with those shitty premier league team of the weeks. I don't blame him for taking the cash, but I'd admire him more if he told them to shove it up their arse.

Wait I need a minute to compute are we saying Nike, EA, Budweiser & Coke aren't the good guys?

@EASPORTS

@nikefootball

@Budweiser

@CocaCola_GB

@TAGHeuer

@OfficialPanini

@BarclaysFooty

@AveryDennison

Every PL tweet is still getting 75% spam its great [emoji38]

I'm blocked by tag & I think budweiser also [emoji38] it's becoming annoying for them..

Wait I need a minute to compute are we saying Nike, EA, Budweiser & Coke aren't the good guys?

Thank fuck for that. Thought Nestle was bad for a minute.

Yes. It's Montey's post.

Now nonsense isn't new to me

I know my head, I know my feet

But mischief knocked me in the knees

Said, "just let go, just let go"

Let’s hope at the end of all this we don’t get a raw deal :lol:

Any sign of rocker revealing the reason behind his smiley face last night, I’m presuming he hadn’t just had a nice takeaway.

Well if it works out like his last snippet of Info expect some bad news very soon :lol:

Huge week imo. If there isn’t a decision made this week then it’s court cases and months of fighting.

:lol:

I think you are setting yourself up to be massively disappointed again.

Not at all. I’d given myself 2 weeks from the day of the announcement to get this deal done. If it doesn’t happen in that time period it isn’t happening at all.

I’m prepared for the worst, just didn’t give up straight away as I felt after the initial shock it was tactics by the buyers and it looks like I was correct. Now those tactics have a small window to either work or it meant nothing at all.

Next up would be legal battles, not sure I have it in me to keep caring that long though.

This is never going to be resolved quickly. The PL will certainly not cave in and make a quick decision - how could they?

The threats of legal action may spur them on, but it won't make them change their mind.

This is always assuming the bid still stands. We don't know that, despite Stavelys comments.

All the MP's have done is demand clarity and transparency. They've not demanded the approval of the purchase.

PL will not crumble........sadly.

This is never going to be resolved quickly. The PL will certainly not cave in and make a quick decision - how could they?

The threats of legal action may spur them on, but it won't make them change their mind.

This is always assuming the bid still stands. We don't know that, despite Stavelys comments.

All the MP's have done is demand clarity and transparency. They've not demanded the approval of the purchase.

This is pretty much where I stand!

Could be that they say it wasn't a quick decision, they have had it 19 weeks and are delighted to announce it has passed. Wishful thinking? Totally.