Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Shows how desperate things have become around here when people are listening to the world's biggest bullshitter in HTT.

Ok so who are you given that your username is ‘Burner’ backwards and you are already familiar with forum posters?

Shows how desperate things have become around here when people are listening to the world's biggest bullshitter in HTT.

Ok so who are you given that your username is ‘Burner’ backwards and you are already familiar with forum posters?

The real question is who are you James?

If im a troll because I believe HTT and have faith in his thoughts. So be it!

Its more to do with your pessimism engulfing you at every turn. Maybe I should post in the positive thread but because HTT posted in here, this is the vehicle I have chosen to drive

Ever seen Thelma and Louise ?

If im a troll because I believe HTT and have faith in his thoughts. So be it!

Its more to do with your pessimism engulfing you at every turn. Maybe I should post in the positive thread but because HTT posted in here, this is the vehicle I have chosen to drive

Ever seen Thelma and Louise ?

:lol:

Can we not ban these c***s man?  :lol:

I have been on here since before you started losing your hair kidda.

and I'm not breaking any rules, so chuff off.

What was the name of your last account then?

Rekcaps?

I'm all for new members and I don't see the need to disguise yourself. We're all here for the same reason at the end of the day.

That’s the thing it’s not a new member it’s either some getting round a ban or someone making another account just to troll people. It’s called burner backwards :lol: very original

I'm all for new members and I don't see the need to disguise yourself. We're all here for the same reason at the end of the day.

That’s the thing it’s not a new member it’s either some getting round a ban or someone making another account just to troll people. It’s called burner backwards :lol: very original

You're just upset I advised you seek help for your very clear gambling issue.

You're just upset I advised you seek help for your very clear gambling issue.

:lol: good try. I couldn’t care less what you think