Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I mean to give him the benefit of the doubt, he only claimed positive news regarding the legal side by today. There are still a good 6 hours left.

Oh, he did say "done by the 31st" too. So I think his honour is still safe for a couple of weeks ;)

The contempt HTT shows for his N-O brethren is on par of that shown by Mike Ashley to our supporters. It is a disgrace and he should be ashamed.

Absolute shite this by the way.

It is pretty sad if he has made it up, just to laugh at people getting excited. Not sure what goes through peoples brains that are wired like that :/

Strange the one he told me was due to happen near the end of the month!

HTT is canny enough (I enjoy reading his stuff on here anyway) but he's clearly a bit of a fantasist and it's been obvious for around 9 months that he has no source close to the takeover and it's just a bit of a wind up now. More fool those who still take his takeover patter seriously tbh.

I will also be reporting all the people bullying, name calling and harassing HTT to the forum Admins.  Take this as a warning as next I will be informing the police!

If the admins cant do nowt I dont think Sting will be much help.

I will also be reporting all the people bullying, name calling and harassing HTT to the forum Admins.  Take this as a warning as next I will be informing the police!

If the admins cant do nowt I dont think Sting will be much help.

My word.  Do grownups reall involve the police in petty internet spats? (That’s not really a questi9n because I know the answer is yes)

The contempt HTT shows for his N-O brethren is on par of that shown by Mike Ashley to our supporters. It is a disgrace and he should be ashamed.

Whos this sad cunt?

A troll