Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

They need to do something ASAP as we are going down, pay Ashley what it takes I dunno, get him to spend on tick and pay him back, sack bruce, buy at least 3 players and get a decent manager

I know we are in Premier League but this feels like one of the bleakest and lowest points in the clubs history.

It is. We are in danger of missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity, and Ashley is doing nothing about it as per usual. If we miss this boat, its over for this club. We are going down imo, we look awful

Aye. Staying up has never been more important.

It is. We are in danger of missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity, and Ashley is doing nothing about it as per usual. If we miss this boat, its over for this club. We are going down imo, we look awful

The only thing we can take from that is it'll probably hurt Ashley more than us, waving goodbye to £350m, and he deserves every bit of it

Watched 5 minutes of him on that 3 amigos and wanted to shoot myself. Arrogant cunt, who's only intention is to get himself some publicity.

Pretty much my view with just seeing the tweets. He's just another Wraith, trying to ride the coat tails of our club for a bit of personal notoriety.

I get what you are saying but he is a self made multi-millionaire not scratting around like Wraith. On the podcasts he just sounds like a fan.

Watched 5 minutes of him on that 3 amigos and wanted to shoot myself. Arrogant cunt, who's only intention is to get himself some publicity.

I actually don’t believe he’s in it for his own publicity (unlike Wraith)

Don’t like the way he conducts himself on twitter though.

Pretty much my view with just seeing the tweets. He's just another Wraith, trying to ride the coat tails of our club for a bit of personal notoriety.

I have no real opinion on the guy but he’s spend a lot of money for notoriety. I think his intentions are good he’s just old school, he should stay of twitter and work behind the scenes

Do we have any direct quotes saying that they won't buy if we get relegated?

The money it takes to get back up is what Liverpool would spend on a goalie. From PIFs perspective, surely it'd be a minor inconvenience.

Quicker to just buy Leeds.

They would still get everything this club has been sold to them if we go down .

Us, the fans, alas the brand for them wouldn’t be the same, I hope I’m wrong.

We are going down if he , Bruce, isn’t gone by Villa

I have no real opinion on the guy but he’s spend a lot of money for notoriety. I think his intentions are good he’s just old school, he should stay of twitter and work behind the scenes

Agree. Personally know a lot of older fans who have the same kind of passion for nufc. They also don't live online and scrutinise every single aspect of nufc and lawyers bread pictures.

Sometimes when you talk to them their opinions seem a tad out of touch, but genuine at heart.

The money it takes to get back up is what Liverpool would spend on a goalie. From PIFs perspective, surely it'd be a minor inconvenience.

Not to mention cheaper given the state of our infrastructure. And wouldn’t have to change their manager...

Not to mention cheaper given the state of our infrastructure. And wouldn’t have to change their manager...

They just need to buy Wilson and dubs