Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

We're not a shitty club. We're a beautiful club with a shitty owner.

He's f***ing cancer.

You wouldn't say you had a shitty Grandma because she was riddled with cancer.

Spot on. Some of our fans love bashing our club.

Sorry going to have to reply with another Analogy.

NUFC is like a listed building that could be magnificent but has been derelict for a number of years.  The building is shitty in its current state but could be magnificent again if only someone would buy it and do it up!    So I stand by my assertion.  NUFC in its current state is a shitty club!

Good analogy with the listed building. Listed buildings can't be destroyed though. If only the same could be said for NUFC.

Anyone? In English  :lol:

If there was no challenge we'll hear on Monday. Otherwise we'll hear by the end of the month.

Would fit in with HTT’s claim....

:iamatwat:

Or someone else has worked out the sames timeline and HTT is gong off that rather than proper intel.

But in HTT we trust (in the absence/never existence of Mimms)

I’m not on Twitter and don’t follow any other s****, I know I’m a gob s**** and have p*ssed a few off with the 3.00pm Friday stuff but I do genuinely have a source which I genuinely believe is credible and as much as I’m a gobshite, all joking aside I would never mislead people on here other than the 3.00pm s**** which I’d like to believe most in here know is, well, me being a bit of a p*ss taker.

I have been told we could see some very positive news by Monday on the legal side. My source works with PCP and another source is high up in government although not my own source, it’s a 3rd party one, but has delivered before and again when this is all done and dusted I’d like to think some on here will vouch for that who I’ve shared info with. Interestingly the 3rd party source is saying nothing at all which leads me to believe we are in the sensitive stage of the takeover where it’s not if, but when, and this could be very soon. Not 3.00pm Friday next week soon, but the end of this month or sometime February? I’m 100% confident anyway...

The first sign the takeovers happenning will not be an ITK - itll be movement at companies house i would imagine. And itll be reported everywhere.

Not so sure, the advance bits that CH would show have been done already - new companies etc.

There will be a leak on how arbitration / legal cases are going or if they manage to keep a lid on it then it will be confirmation of the outcome of said matters.

If there was no challenge we'll hear on Monday. Otherwise we'll hear by the end of the month.

Or someone else has worked out the sames timeline and HTT is gong off that rather than proper intel.

I’m not on Twitter and don’t follow any other s****, I know I’m a gob s**** and have p*ssed a few off with the 3.00pm Friday stuff but I do genuinely have a source which I genuinely believe is credible and as much as I’m a gobshite, all joking aside I would never mislead people on here other than the 3.00pm s**** which I’d like to believe most in here know is, well, me being a bit of a p*ss taker.

I have been told we could see some very positive news by Monday on the legal side. My source works with PCP and another source is high up in government although not my own source, it’s a 3rd party one, but has delivered before and again when this is all done and dusted I’d like to think some on here will vouch for that who I’ve shared info with. Interestingly the 3rd party source is saying nothing at all which leads me to believe we are in the sensitive stage of the takeover where it’s not if, but when, and this could be very soon. Not 3.00pm Friday next week soon, but the end of this month or sometime February? I’m 100% confident anyway...

He's done this for years, through previous takeover sagas, he has a 100% record of bullshit.

The first sign the takeovers happenning will not be an ITK - itll be movement at companies house i would imagine. And itll be reported everywhere.

There is often a delay at Companies House, it’s likely that there would be a formal announcement of a deal being completed before Companies House released anything.

He's done this for years, through previous takeover sagas, he has a 100% record of bullshit.

Aww bless him tomorrow when nothing happens and he realises he’s fell for HTT’s pish :lol:

So Jacobs saying Bein will eventually broadcast in SA. I can't see SA allowing this to happen if Bein are still against the takeover. It just doesn't add up. Something is happening, and it's things like this which mean it's definitely not dead in the water.

Aww bless him tomorrow when nothing happens and he realises he’s fell for HTT’s pish :lol:

Followed by Biden's inauguration on Wednesday... poor gullible lad.

Oh p*ss off HTT knows f*** all

I disagree

Hes put his cards on the table, acknowledged the 3pm Friday wind up and is confident this is going to happen

Even if its not tomorrow I'm fairly confident we are only a few days from massive news!

He’s having you on man :lol:

He always puts up the donation to foodbank bet to reel people in when he’s already admitted he was gonna donate regardless which full credit to him for donating

So after almost a year he suddenly has a source in PIF. :lol: gullible

He

Talks

Truth

HTT has been correct numerous times and made the doubters look like fools.

Yeah he's had a joke about the 3pm thing but this guy has connections and proved it to me.

He sent me some big news big I have promised to keep silent on it!

HTT has been correct numerous times and made the doubters look like fools.

Yeah he's had a joke about the 3pm thing but this guy has connections and proved it to me.

He sent me some big news big I have promised to keep silent on it!

Big news?...

Everything he's told me in private has happened. There is few more people who know the crack but they won't say anything either.

I won't be saying who they are either.  ( they all agreed I could post this btw)