Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

It's that Red Rose Michelle lass on twitter who kicked off most of the animosity towards Keith. She has a band of desperate male followers who'll back her regardless in some pathetic attempt to get noticed or a like off her.

Thing is what people forget is that she got almost everything wrong the 1st time around and when someone put her CV onto twitter the other week it showed that she's a very inexperienced solicitor with no experience in this field.

Her rage at wasting MP time during a pandemic is a bit rich aswell, she openly admits she sent a letter the 1st time round. I’m quite sure they have enough spare time to deal with multiple issues, and likewise govt ministers.

She's on there for the sole purpose of boosting her social media profile, pure and simple and shes succeeded there I'll give her that. She's a solicitor (calls her lself a lawyer to make it sound more interesting even though Lawyer is just an American term for Solicitior).

Literally the first word in her bio is "Solicitor", like.

My apologies as I haven't seen her Bio for a while. She used to use the word Lawyer all the time when trying to underline her own importance.

She is a lawyer.  However all lawyers come to a crossroads eventually  where they opt to either follow the solicitor path or the barrister path.

IMTTS shouldnt be banned either. Just because he's saying what people dont want to hear. Whether he's correct or not.

There's another thread on here called 'Positive Optimism' btw.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104159.msg7192461#msg7192461

No he should be banned for evading his previous ban surely?  Not asking for a ban, don't care much about his posts.  But that would seem a legitimate reason.

Excited for tomorrow!

1st day at school?

Schools aren't open Einstein!

#ibelieveinHTT

They are, for vulnerable children and children of key workers

Semantics

Anyway I'd love to continue to converse with you interesting fellas but I'm going to preserve my intelligence:)

Hope for some takeover news tomorrow 🙏

Oh p*ss off HTT knows f*** all

I disagree

Hes put his cards on the table, acknowledged the 3pm Friday wind up and is confident this is going to happen

Even if its not tomorrow I'm fairly confident we are only a few days from massive news!

Eh! Have you got schizophrenia?

I disagree

Hes put his cards on the table, acknowledged the 3pm Friday wind up and is confident this is going to happen

Even if its not tomorrow I'm fairly confident we are only a few days from massive news!

He’s having you on man :lol:

He always puts up the donation to foodbank bet to reel people in when he’s already admitted he was gonna donate regardless which full credit to him for donating

So after almost a year he suddenly has a source in PIF. :lol: gullible

I disagree

Eh! Have you got schizophrenia?

Just a severe case of adolescence.