Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Not sure a new coach says anything about the takeover.

Just have to separate the plethora of bullshit ITKs & eye-rolling 'optimism' from the legit ITKs (Ando) who say it's happening. Remember those.

He's been brought in to be a bit more than just a coach. He'll be the main man in the dugout by March I reckon.

Bruce will be like that guy from the office who they end up moving in to the basement and stop paying. He'll just keep turning up and end up washing the kit and filling up the swimming bins.

Funny that no journo has said anything (as far as I'm aware) about the implications to the takeover with this new coach coming in.

There are none. The club still has to function and this is a move to help avoid relegation.

Remember when I said good news coming and  next day the Chinese are taking premier league to court.

I also said even better news and thats not the main one... Also can confirm Rafa has been approached by NUFC

Remember when I said good news coming and  next day the Chinese are taking premier league to court.

I also said even better news and thats not the main one... Also can confirm Rafa has been approached by NUFC

I'm putting my suit on

Hope this is true. But why "break" it once Rafa is available? Seems a bit convenient.

Would've had more buy in if you'd mentioned it prior to Rafa resigning, surely?

Genuine question - what impact would/could the Chinese taking the PL to court have for us?

:anguish:

Hope this is true. But why "break" it once Rafa is available? Seems a bit convenient.

He’s on the wind up

He got bored of his faux Pro-Ashley Pro- Bruce schtick and he’s moved on to pretending he’s itk

Slim, I get that you’re bored of this whole takeover debacle and Ashley owning the club, we all are, but this isn’t funny. People are wanting to believe you and it’s diluting any real info that’s coming out. Not that there’s much.

He’s on the wind up

He got bored of his faux Pro-Ashley Pro- Bruce schtick and he’s moved on to pretending he’s itk

Slim, I get that you’re bored of this whole takeover debacle and Ashley owning the club, we all are, but this isn’t funny. People are wanting to believe you and it’s diluting any real info that’s coming out. Not that there’s much.

Never been a supporter of Ashley think people who know me know how active I was in trying to get rid of him.

Bruce I hate but when he gets a result it does show up the critics.  Also think the cyber bullimg of him is a bit much and needs called out.

He’s on the wind up

Never been a supporter of Ashley think people who know me know how active I was in trying to get rid of him.

Bruce I hate but when he gets a result it does show up the critics.  Also think the cyber bullimg of him is a bit much and needs called out.

I know you are anti-Ashley. You used to be a good poster so I just wonder why you are doing this fake itk shite.