Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

He steps down as chairman, which means theres no link anymore between PIF and the Saudi Gov / Royal Family, thus takeoevr can proceed as only hurdle PL mentioned was MBS undergoing O&D test?

#Clutching

He steps down as chairman, which means theres no link anymore between PIF and the Saudi Gov / Royal Family, thus takeoevr can proceed as only hurdle PL mentioned was MBS undergoing O&D test?

#Clutching

He’s not going to step down just so they can buy a football club :lol:

Im absolutely fucking sick of this now man.

Fucking buy the place , let them buy us ffs I’m going round the bastard bend with all this

Either yes or fuking no , we all need to know . :lol:

Im absolutely f***ing sick of this now man.

f***ing buy the place , let them buy us ffs I’m going round the b****** bend with all this

Either yes or fuking no , we all need to know . :lol:

Agreed. Bruce is just exacerbating the whole thing too.

We are clueless under him, his pre and post match sound bites are awful to listen to and just highlight how out of touch and inept he is.

Relegation this year will just finish the club off. There is no money to retain high earners in the championship unlike previous relegations and there is no way Ashley will fund us to a level where promotion is nailed on.

For the life of me I don't understand how he still has a job.

It really is takeover or bust.

Interestingly, George Caulkin said last night that he expects arbitration to be sorted one way or the other by the end of February so at least that will help bring some clarity.

Or, Ashley doesn't want to invest any more and is doing the bare minimum to keep the club up.

That strategy will soon be falling on its arse.

As will a rapidly depreciating asset at a time when he could do with the coin to buy up the high street

As a non believer ( in the takeover ) the only rational thing to do ( assuming no other credible buyers appear on the horizon ) is hope we go down , then go down again , until such time as we are no longer a feasible advertising hoarding for fattys businesses . Until then its pintless getting your hopes up over anything Nufc related

Luke Edwards really is a poor journalist.

Where has it ever said MBS isn't anything to do with PIF?

The problem is the PL think PIF can be influenced by the state. (e.g financially)

This is what is needed to be proven. It has nothing to do with MBS being the chairman.

Do they need to prove separation anymore though if they can’t link govt to piracy ? I’m quite sure Staveley said they offered to put whole of PIF board forward for the test.

Once the PL can’t link govt to piracy I’m not so sure this insistence on separation will be an issue anymore.

Regardless I’m quite sure De Marco and Fatima have a game plan for this.