SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

It wasn’t a pen and we’ve dived quite a lot tonight. That’s what successful teams do though. There are no honourable clean championship winning teams out there.

There is contact there so can see why it was given, even if I don't think it should have. But fuck it, I don't give a flying fuck. Come the fuck on.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I don't see the problem. I'm delighted, but I'd rather my team didn't take the lead through a blatant bit of cheating and a terrible decision?

Good. :lol:

What's the point of VAR if it isn't even going to say "you might want to have another look at that". 

I mean delighted obvs but that's never a penalty. 

Just now, Kimbo said:

It wasn’t a pen and we’ve dived quite a lot tonight. That’s what successful teams do though. There are no honourable clean championship winning teams out there.

Oh absolutely. I was saying that. Kane has been falling over extremely intelligently. But that Raheem thing isn't even close to contact. It's the most disgraceful decision I've seen since far was implemented. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

There is contact there so can see why it was given, even if I don't think it should have. But fuck it, I don't give a flying fuck. Come the fuck on.

He's on his way down way before the tiny piece of contact though :lol: