PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

Reaching the 2 cup finals in the 90’s, the 2nd coming of the messiah, playing in the champions league, signing Shearer and 3 promotions in my time going.

None matched the feeling of last October and the magnitude of it. Been emotional a few times supporting NUFC over the years but that night and Spurs at home felt like the release of years of disillusionment. 

The city will be forever indebted to Staveley and Mehrdad for sticking with it and bringing to the table a real player that allows us to dream again. We don’t fear anyone now and it’s just a matter of time before our time comes. The journey is the best part and it feels like we’re being drip fed which in my opinion is the best part as we’ll enjoy it all the more. 

As the main man said today there will be set backs but we know that’s all they will be, exciting fucking times ahead and that 1st trophy since 69 will be celebrated like nothing seen in this country for years.

HTFL

47 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Reaching the 2 cup finals in the 90’s, the 2nd coming of the messiah, playing in the champions league, signing Shearer and 3 promotions in my time going.

None matched the feeling of last October and the magnitude of it. Been emotional a few times supporting NUFC over the years but that night and Spurs at home felt like the release of years of disillusionment. 

The city will be forever indebted to Staveley and Mehrdad for sticking with it and bringing to the table a real player that allows us to dream again. We don’t fear anyone now and it’s just a matter of time before our time comes. The journey is the best part and it feels like we’re being drip fed which in my opinion is the best part as we’ll enjoy it all the more. 

As the main man said today there will be set backs but we know that’s all they will be, exciting fucking times ahead and that 1st trophy since 69 will be celebrated like nothing seen in this country for years.

HTFL

Spot on Whitley !

Was in the office when the takeover was confirmed, jumped up at my desk punching the air shouting “Gerrin ! I’ve got me fucking club back ! ”

Walked home in an overjoyed daze with a massive grin, felt like I was on cowies.

Sam Fender came over to mine and we celebrated in the kitchen whilst my kids looked on confused eating plant based schnitzel and chips for their tea.

Sam went to the ground then BBC Breakfast studios. I took our mutt to puppy training. The rest is history. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Can’t believe it was just a year ago tbh. Feels like so much has happened since. I just remember feeling so relieved that I could think about bringing my kids to SJP one day. Well, tomorrow is the day! ?????

Having a few beers tonight with the same lads I was down at the stadium with a year ago. Any excuse but well worth marking the occasion. Deashleyfication well underway and the toon back on the right track!

Few of the lads paid on here offered to pay my parking charges as I was the stadium from 7.30 until 1 am [emoji38].

I did little news reports updates to the whatsapp group, moving from St James to Jesmond Dene House and then back again.

Fucking amazing day. Think I chatted to @Richand @Big River at some point, as well.

Black and white letter day!

1 minute ago, Bossman said:

Seriously, Fuck off.  Bubbling in the van.

Haha, I remember picking my wife up from a dress fitting thing the day after (we got married the day Bruce got sacked) and Big River was on the radio. I was crying my eyes out and she was like 'what the fuck is going on?'.  [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Haha, I remember picking my wife up from a dress fitting thing the day after (we got married the day Bruce got sacked) and Big River was on the radio. I was crying my eyes out and she was like 'what the fuck is going on?'.  [emoji38]

:lol:

Could imagine you were stoic as fuck on the wedding day as well.

Bruce gets sacked and in tears lol

28 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Aye my Mrs didn't get it at the time and she's just told me I need to get a grip