PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Looking forward would imagine if PIF wanted to build a new stadium they’d look to fund it themselves without taking huge loans, if that happens surely would then put the Reuben’s in the same position as Staveley, they either match the investment, or see their stake diluted.

Obviously the Reuben’s would have the funds to do it, but certainly would need a substantial outlay from them to keep pace, bearing in mind on previous takeover attempts they didn’t want to carry the burden themselves. 

27 minutes ago, jack j said:

Thought you'd have known the geordie dentist from your skunkers days

He's a perverted whopper if that helps

His head looks like he's slept with it sticking out of his tent on the West coast of Scotland and hasn't got any antihistamines 

21 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Looking forward would imagine if PIF wanted to build a new stadium they’d look to fund it themselves without taking huge loans, if that happens surely would then put the Reuben’s in the same position as Staveley, they either match the investment, or see their stake diluted.

Obviously the Reuben’s would have the funds to do it, but certainly would need a substantial outlay from them to keep pace, bearing in mind on previous takeover attempts they didn’t want to carry the burden themselves. 

That's a really interesting point and not something I'd ever thought about.

Everton's is going to be £500-750m depending on which source you believe, although that involved filling in part of the dock didn't it? Some of the American stadiums are in the billions.

Anyway, 15% of the lower end of those estimates is £75m which is not a small amount of cash, even for the Reuben’s, who have most of their wealth tied up in land/property I think?

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Aye, disregarding his misuse of terminology, is he pretty much correct tho? 

I watched the Geordie Dentist after that one as well 😂

No, because they haven’t been gradually selling at all.  Though I do think the idea that she has money trouble generally may have legs.

Can’t imagine you would’ve got much from the Geordie dentist mind :) 

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

No, because they haven’t been gradually selling at all.  Though I do think the idea that she has money trouble generally may have legs.

Can’t imagine you would’ve got much from the Geordie dentist mind :) 

Hence the "😂"

10 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

There was also some opinion in here from Kennedy that they were pushed and that the Ashworth affair didn’t go down well, when PIF had pushed for Emenalo to be DOF.

I guess nobody really knows but interesting none the less on the dynamics at play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmCNZNHv8_4&pp=ygUTdGhlIGdlb3JkaWUgam91cm5vcw%3D%3D

Kennedy is an idiot. Was on Wraith’s show chatting shit throughout the takeover. 

3 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

That's a really interesting point and not something I'd ever thought about.

Everton's is going to be £500-750m depending on which source you believe, although that involved filling in part of the dock didn't it? Some of the American stadiums are in the billions.

Anyway, 15% of the lower end of those estimates is £75m which is not a small amount of cash, even for the Reuben’s, who have most of their wealth tied up in land/property I think?

Maybe a chance the new ground might be built on land the Reubens already own? That might shift the balance of payments into more favourable territory?

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Great this is happening.

Eales is the face.

He's not warm but he's clear and authoritative. 

He's soft in his PSR comms though. I hate that.

New commercial deals - he said "in the background.. announce in the coming months" not a direct quote. But don't get the impression we have new deals coming imminently. It might be best after the transfer window tbf.

Transfers - Paul & Eddie

Performance - health and fitness related - Eddie and the new guy and mentions of Paul.

Live posting. Will reflect and drop a titangraph.

Europe is the target. But we knew that.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Great this is happening.

Eales is the face.

New commercial deals - he said "in the background.. announce in the coming months" not a direct quote. But don't get the impression we have new deals coming imminently. It might be best after the transfer window tbf.

Transfers - Paul & Eddie

Performance - health and fitness related - Eddie and the new guy and mentions of Paul.

We are in good hands. With patience, the only way is up 🖤🤍

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

I was kinda hoping for a shift in approach in terms of how we talk about PSR & FFP but still looks like we are happy to go along with it

If they aren’t they won’t come out publicly and say so. 

27 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Great this is happening.

Eales is the face.

Transfers - Paul & Eddie

Could also be waiting for result of City’s APT arbitration before announcing any new sponsorship deals.

Edited by FloydianMag

Looks like a monotone version of our 1976/83 club badge in the background. I wonder if that might in fact be our new club badge.

It’s very much blurred on shots where more of it is viewable.