PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, NE27 said:

Not really conducive to anything, but you'd imagine if any of the people related to this takeover are in Newcastle then proof will appear fairly sharp.

No way they avoid press or Joe public.

already spotted coming out a merc people carrier wearing Nike air max. You all laughed. 

Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

What's the story here?

A businessman called Michael Knighton tried to buy Manchester United in 1990 (I think) The Edwards family pulled the plug in the end - they didn't want a maverick in their cushy set up.

Just now, Dokko said:

already spotted coming out a merc people carrier wearing Nike air max. You all laughed. 

Not me. I'm a firm believer of anyone in air max is sound.

Bring on our air max Donned overlords!

Just now, Consortium of one said:

In the end it will all end in a compromise.  Ashley sees that the PL could dig in and drag arbitration out as well as kick the can on the CAT case.  No sale until those are resolved.

PL sees that Ashley's CAT case has merit and will lay open the process that will not shine the best light on the PL.

Qatar has probably said all along that if the piracy issue gets resolved, they'll step aside.

PIF, Stavely, etal ask what it will take to get this all to go away and voila.

It's business.

I reckon it’s already done. Just waiting on Thanos to click his fingers. 

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

What's the story here?

Michael Knighton was trying to take over Man U, and when he got very close he appeared on the pitch in their strip before a match, juggling footballs and smacking them into the net.

Michael Knighton is not and never has been Man U owner.

I've already told my boss last summer that I don't care where I am or what I'm doing, or what time of day it is, if this takeover goes through I'm immediately going for a pint, and I'll deal with the consequences later.

Could KSA or whoever actually just agree to be a "director" now or is that a big no-no?

They may have not wanted to before as they knew the BeIn privacy case was an issue but do they have any objections otherwise? Why would they care?