PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Full of pop and still cock a hoop……

Tottenham twisting and crying foul play…..ha ha FUCK EM

Can't remember the year, 80s summit…….white heart lane, waddlers first game against us, Scot’s lad McKinnon on debut and the Mackem tore him a new in……..spurs fans taking the piss doing the harry enfield skit and waving Loudsa money at us and we got pumped as usual

glory glory  Tottenham ……….loudsa money eh, who’s laughing now !

20 minutes ago, gdm said:

So what are expecting from the coming week? 

consortium press conference? 

sporting director appointment? 

bruce sacking? 

new manager appointment? 

That's not a bad first week at work!

Exiting times ahead for a change.

Let's get going! Can't wait!

Bring it on!

On 08/10/2021 at 00:19, POOT 2.0 said:

Fuck right off, prick! Complicity? Like we have a fucking choice! Get to fuck. You want a grown-up conversation about it but come out with shit like that! 

You're bang on about the Saudi government being horrific, despite PIF being proven legally separate (like [insert big UK based organisation] is to the UK). But we all know it's bollocks and PIF is very much the Saudi Government. Nobody wants that to be the case. You condescending prick. 

BUT, how the fuck do fans of the club get blamed for this? Do Uber customers get blamed? F1 fans get blamed? Kids watching Disney get blamed? No, because it's pathetic to blame the normal person for the actions of a country-sized regime. Pathetic and cowardly. 

Like so many (including some on here), you think doing your bit is coming on a forum and going after the easy targets. Basically a coward. You're so uncommitted to your own cause...you'd rather attack easy, innocent targets than the real cause of the issue you claim to protest. 

I fucking despise people masquerading as woke social justice warriors who don't have the courage to go after the rich and powerful who commit these crimes, but instead act superior to those who have no fucking say in them and are objectively innocent of them. And you do it from the easy, and risk-free comfort of your home.

Yeh, blaming the fans fucking triggered me. I'm fucking fed up of dumb people blaming those who have no choice or say. 

You fucking coward. 

Wow. I had to create an account just to show my appreciation. I could not have put it better. Among the most sacred scriptures I have read. Amen

23 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Reckon Bruce will be gone by Wednesday. 

Don't understand why it won't be tomorrow so that Jones and the players get a clear preparation period before the Spurs game without a circus around the manager position.

53 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Fuck that, tired of being a circus. We crack on being us

I'd usually cringe, but at the minute, fuck it, I'm all in for anything that fucks everyone else off and that's exactly what it'll do.  Bring the fume. 

Brendan Rodgers, Lucien Favre and Steven Gerrard under consideration to replace Steve Bruce. 

Lee Charnley is seen as a good operator and could stay on longer than anticipated as he knows the workings of the club. #nufc [Daily Mail]