PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I've not seen much lately about a rebuild of the club's training ground/academy or a potential sporting complex, have I been completely blind (could easily happen with me), or has it just not been set in motion yet? Is the Newcastle Foundation to do with that at all?

3 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

I've not seen much lately about a rebuild of the club's training ground/academy or a potential sporting complex, have I been completely blind (could easily happen with me), or has it just not been set in motion yet? Is the Newcastle Foundation to do with that at all?

It might be best to wait until Ashworth and a new CEO are officially in place for those type of developments to be announced. I'm sure things are happening in the background, with Ashworth's unofficial input.

4 hours ago, 54 said:

On my dinner break i went over and sat in shearers on my own hoping for it to break while i was there. 

Had to go home, work till 4 then headed back over with a few tins.  What an evening. 

20211007-180143.jpg

20211007-191345.jpg

Highlight of the article.

The NUST chair said: "They are phenomenal people, they get Newcastle United. They are incredibly ambitious, you cannot fail to be impressed when you spend time in their company.

"They are ambitious, tenacious, and know what they are doing. Taking off your trust hat for a moment, as a Newcastle fan you leave that room and cannot fail to be excited about the plans that they have, their passion for it and the ambition of the consortium. From a footballing perspective and rebuilding the club, it is exciting times to come."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inside-exciting-75-minute-newcastle-23678653

21 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I read on.com. today in history column, it was this day in 2020, widespread reports that Fat Mike had agreed to sell us to PIF and Amanda Staveley, 18 months before it actually happened.

I saw yesterday or maybe today was the day the bloke punched the horse after the Sunderland match.

47 minutes ago, macphisto said:

I saw yesterday or maybe today was the day the bloke punched the horse after the Sunderland match.

It was today. Same day

as the PIF piece. Different years obviously.