PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Villa are in a similar position to us - rich owners (I think?) but no clear path to just loading money into the business.

I wonder whether the PL are also starting to scrutinise things like owner loans to the business? Would explain why two clubs with fairly wealthy owners are turning to the banks.

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Villa are in a similar position to us - rich owners (I think?) but no clear path to just loading money into the business.

I wonder whether the PL are also starting to scrutinise things like owner loans to the business? Would explain why two clubs with fairly wealthy owners are turning to the banks.

Even those who have  tons of cash know its wiser to use the bank credit facilities to finance your business, its quite common practice and at least it shows intent to actually invest properly.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

The line is never ever going to happen in the way it's been presented.

Think of it as the No Man Sky trailer vs what was actually released, but on steroids.

So it’ll actually end up being greater than what was shown initially, after multiple years of post release support?

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

May be wrong as I know fuck all about this, but I assumed we had moved from Barclays to HSBC due to Staveley’s conflict with them and the ‘lending’ is just an overdraft secured against our known future income?

I was thinking that

51 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Best bank for money laundering, allegedly.

If you’re a Mexican cartel. Europe-based you’d be better off going to Credit Suisse. Particularly fond of a Bulgarian coke dealer:

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

If you’re a Mexican cartel. Europe-based you’d be better off going to Credit Suisse. Particularly fond of a Bulgarian coke dealer:

Oh aye. Forgot about them. I was just comparing common British banks.

I'm sure this will amount to nothing but isn't it nice that the people who own/run our club are networking with other European clubs. Hopefully this is happening at every home and away game.

Who knows, next time we need to arrange a friendly or buy a player, we might have decent relations with other clubs. It might not seem alot but it matters having personable people around the place.

13 minutes ago, STM said:

I'm sure this will amount to nothing but isn't it nice that the people who own/run our club are networking with other European clubs. Hopefully this is happening at every home and away game.

Who knows, next time we need to arrange a friendly or buy a player, we might have decent relations with other clubs. It might not seem alot but it matters having personable people around the place.

Everyone hates us according to the mackems :bluestar:

3 hours ago, STM said:

Amanda's class isn't she. Stomping around SJP in a boiler suit and Balenciagas 😂

4 hours ago, STM said:

Shows a lot given the friendlies we had this season versus years past!

9 hours ago, STM said:

Didn't the Sevilla president compliment the way we went about the Carlos transfer even though it never came off.

26 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Weird how the start of the season is tomorrow and there's been no communication from anyone but Eddie. 

After last season's PR frenzy, I wonder if they've collectively decided to engage less. Busy bees, and all that. 

Maybe that'll be one of Eales' roles. 

Aye, it's noticeable. But like you say this club was a clip and there is probably a hell of a lot of work to be done in the background.

I'm holding my counsel until the ownership fully plays their cards. They've done immeasurably good things since they've came in, but really these were just the normal things club owners do.

Mike Ashley has warped things a lot in 15 years or whatever for the fans.

If you ignore all of the off the field appointments and ongoing appointments, the investment into the stadium, the search for a new training ground, the search for new commercial deals and the money already spent on signings, then it's clear the new owners have lost interest. 

Edited by TBG

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

If you ignore all of the off the field appointments and ongoing appointments, the investment into the stadium, the search for a new training ground, the search for new commercial deals and the money already spent on signings, then it's clear the new owners have lost interest. 

[emoji38]

I might come across as negative, but more cautious after being burned really.

I'm happy with my lot so far and feel they've delivered on their early promises so all good.

11 minutes ago, TBG said:

Aye, lazy cunts.