Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

You know a coroner is someone who conducts an inquest into a person's cause of death, aye?

Yes, it was about a youth Man City player who committed suicide after being released. 

17 minutes ago, James said:

Jason Wilcox was in coroner’s court yesterday having to defend how he treats released players which is a bit of a red flag!

In fairness, from what I read, Man City (Wilcox) didn’t do much wrong. The lad got injured (broken leg iirc) and got released - not because of the injury but because of the clubs thoughts on his ability. The lad then had a meeting with a psychologist who didn’t flag anything up. Two years later, he killed himself. Obvious travesty and more measures have now been put into place regarding letting young players go, but I don’t think it has any bearing on how Wilcox performs his role. 

I’d prefer a few of the other names over Emenalo, but to be honest he’s someone we couldn’t have dreamed of employing under our previous owner. 

In saying that, if he’s available, we should be doing everything we can to get Edwards in.

6 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Huntingtons disease. Degenerative disorder with no cure, unfortunately. 

Huntington’s onset can be very much later life. Let’s hope this wonderful woman can achieve her and our dreams with Newcastle United before & if it has any debilitating effect. :smitten:

Edited by PauloGeordio