Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

He's done a phenomenal job since he took over. Easy to forget just how demoralised, dispirited, disorganised and unhappy the squad he inherited was when he walked in but he's lifted the entire place and flipped it 180. They look like they're enjoying themselves and are following the instructions to the letter. Results are finally matching performances and the entire mood around the place has changed and it's largely down to him, he's been superb.

Also hope Ashley is sitting in his armchair watching all of this and thinking 'Fuck, that could have been my club. Why didn't I just take care of it and give a shit about it?' The fucking prick.

1 minute ago, midds said:

Also hope Ashley is sitting in his armchair watching all of this and thinking 'Fuck, that could have been my club. Why didn't I just take care of it and give a shit about it?' The fucking prick.

That thought crossed my mind driving home earlier. Think of the exposure the thick cunt's company could have been getting if only he'd put some effort in. Using a wonderful word that you use to reference Bruce, what a gormless twat.

Good riddance to the cunt. Hope he rots in hell, soon.

1 minute ago, Robster said:

That thought crossed my mind driving home earlier. Think of the exposure the thick cunt's company could have been getting if only he'd put some effort in. Using a wonderful word that you use to reference Bruce, what a gormless twat.

Good riddance to the cunt. Hope he rots in hell, soon.

I know it probably sounds really petty to think of him regretting it but if it nags away on a daily basis then I'm happy with that. The potential of the club has never been an issue, ensuring it's maximised was never on his agenda and he's fucking missed out. But let's not get bogged down with that scummy cunt, it's all about Howe now :aww:

I think he should get some credit for being patient and sensible but it would've been very harsh to change that middle three which was doing so well around that time. I'm sure Bruno wouldn't have needed much help to get going, but having next to no pressure on him whilst he was settling in has to have helped. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think he should get some credit for being patient and sensible but it would've been very harsh to change that middle three which was doing so well around that time. I'm sure Bruno wouldn't have needed much help to get going, but having next to no pressure on him whilst he was settling in has to have helped. 

Yea I was wrong I think. I thought he should have went straight in but that's why I'm a guy in front of the tele and he's running the show.

49 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

The really encouraging thing is we have 6 clean sheets and 6 wins from those games. We have got the job done and closed the game out well in all those games. Very encouraging. 4 quality additions next season and we are looking fairly strong tbh.

Has to be 6 additions in my opinon, what's currently happening is unsustainable. He's literally working a miracle.

What's absolutely mental is we're killing it with next to no threat up top and without Trippier. Imagine us with Trippier and Wilson (or another quality striker) back, man. :kurt:

Disclaimer: I wholly appreciate the job Chris Wood is doing and he's a big part of why we are where we are, but he's a squad player at best. 

2 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Has to be 6 additions in my opinon, what's currently happening is unsustainable. He's literally working a miracle.

Good point I hear that. Going to be interesting transfer window to see what happens.

3 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

What's absolutely mental is we're killing it with next to no threat up top and without Trippier. Imagine us with Trippier and Wilson (or another quality striker) back, man. :kurt:

Disclaimer: I wholly appreciate the job Chris Wood is doing and he's a big part of why we are where we are, but he's a squad player at best. 

We should get another striker in. Him and Wilson playing mostly with Wood sub striker. 

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Does he get additional credit for the way he's eased Bruno into the team?

Of course he doesn't. Bruno should have started against Everton and played 90 minutes in every game since. 

Colossal job he's done.

Completely transformed the way we play in a matter of months. We're playing football that is both entertaining and effective and the organisation and cohesion in defense is remarkable.

The players that we've added have all been bedded in excellently and are (with the exception of Wood, I suppose) performing really well, while the transformation of some of the existing squad members has been staggering.

On top of that he's an articulate man who seems to be forward thinking and looks like he's still developing as a manager.

I really do hope he can grow with the club and be the manager here for years to come.

The guy is also showing how badly the majority of our players have been managed.

He's adding millions back onto the value of so many of our players right now, and a lot of them are actually looking like they could be valuable squad players if they do remain at the club.

Under Bruce it looked like we only had two players in Wilson and ASM that could be of any use going forward. Absolutely ludicrous how important a good manager is. It's a real luxury having a manager that can continuously maximise the qualities of the player's he has at his disposal going forward.

"Newcastle away" is a decent Twitter search. You've got Arsenal and Liverpool fans concerned, and Spurs and Man City fans pointing to that fixture as banana skins for their respective rivals.

I've been lurking on a few forums since full time and Eddie finally seems to be getting the credit he obviously deserves.

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Which fuckers said that Eddie couldn’t organise a defence. What a bloke one of the biggest salvage jobs in PL history.

Probably the same doylem that made that absurd comment about going from Bruce to Howe is like going from a 40inch TV to a 42inch TV 

3 hours ago, Mountain said:

Whatever the number will be, I'm confident that players will be bought to fit into the team and not like PSG, Man U, Everton and Newcastle under Ashley where they just buy individuals without thinking about the needs of the team.