Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Right up there with Keegan and Robson for me, just needs to do it for another season or two to cement that. Absolutely love him.

I completely agree but we need to move on. This is a new era, lets enjoy it without looking backwards.

It's funny looking at comments from 'football fans' on different forums, BBC etc,  do they not know we changed managers a year ago? . surprisingly it was on the man utd red cafe forum yesterday where the plaudits came from, from them and fans of other clubs. Just amazes me that that some people are so thick,bitter or both. Even the cockneys are handing out the plaudits. As for the 'scousers' who follow Liverpool , they really have turned into the man u fans of the past (never been to the north west in there lives).  Can't be underestimated what the management team has done to turn this group of players into the force we're now seeing game after game.

5 hours ago, elbee909 said:

We will lose a game one day, I'm sure. I mean, maybe?

On paper you’d assume it would be Arsenal or Liverpool. I’d rather beat Liverpool than Arsenal to maintain our top 4 ambition.

Edited by RodneyCisse

1 minute ago, John tolan said:

It's funny looking at comments from 'football fans' on different forums, BBC etc,  do they not know we changed managers a year ago? . surprisingly it was on the man utd red cafe forum yesterday where the plaudits came from, from them and fans of other clubs. Just amazes me that that some people are so thick,bitter or both. Even the cockneys are handing out the plaudits. As for the 'scousers' who follow Liverpool , they really have turned into the man u fans of the past (never been to the north west in there lives).  Can't be underestimated what the management team has done to turn this group of players into the force we're now seeing game after game.

I think a lot of Liverpool fans only watch Liverpool and assume we’ll fall back into our old ways. If you watch us like general football fans might you can see how different an outfit we are.

32 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think a lot of Liverpool fans only watch Liverpool and assume we’ll fall back into our old ways. If you watch us like general football fans might you can see how different an outfit we are.

Well hopefully they'll have to sit up and take notice shortly!  Even merson said yesterday we ain't going away anytime soon ?

Him and his staff have got that squad of players massively over-performing. God knows what 30% more quality in that squad could bring. You fear the worst when you see Wilson missing and yet the team just keep playing to his standards and delivering. It’s the stuff of dreams to be top 5 at this stage in the season (second is ridiculous!). 

7 minutes ago, John tolan said:

Well hopefully they'll have to sit up and take notice shortly!  Even merson said yesterday we ain't going away anytime soon ?

Ive got a brother in law who’s a Liverpool fan and he seems to think we’ll be lucky to finish 7th and our luck will run out!?

51 minutes ago, John tolan said:

Somehow I'm not surprised Liverpool fans are the most insufferable. They're the absolute worst. Always the first to paint themselves as the heroes of football and the eternal victims, the ultimate underdogs against the "evil" City.

Edited by mikejaxer

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Ive got a brother in law who’s a Liverpool fan and he seems to think we’ll be lucky to finish 7th and our luck will run out!?

I'm working with a man u fan down hull and he's a bit confused as to what's happening up here?

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

On paper you’d assume it would be Arsenal or Liverpool. I’d rather beat Liverpool than Arsenal to maintain our top 4 ambition.

Hopefully Arsenal are still traumatised and nervous from our win over them at the end of last season 

1 hour ago, John tolan said:

Internet comment sections aren’t always the best place to look, met family before Christmas of various different stripes (mainly Man United and Liverpool) and all of them were pretty glowing in their praise of us and Howe in particular.