Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Had forgotten about Hendrick. I think we'll be able to move Almiron on. 

QPR's form has gone since Jazzy Jeff signed for them.  :hmm:

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Well, we only went attacking after we were already behind. 

I'm talking in relative terms really, obviously we aren't bombing forward just yet, on account of not having very good players, but we aren't parking the bus like we did under Bruce, sot that's still part of the transition to more attacking football.

5 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Is it not time for PIF to revaluate the manager at the end of the season.

Howe was never the number one target. And his tactics in the second half of the spurs game

was just blown out of the water.

Nope.

Guest HTT II
17 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Howe was never the number one target. And his tactics in the second half of the spurs game

Eh? If we survive this season it will be a minor miracle and that’s down to Howe and his coaching staff. 

55 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

We are no where near the top teams let’s face it , these fuckers looked nailed on to go down in November, now we aren’t . Job done 

1 minute ago, GWN said:

We are no where near the top teams let’s face it , these fuckers looked nailed on to go down in November, now we aren’t . Job done 

That's the question though isn't it.

is the job done

8 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

That's the question though isn't it.

is the job done

just about and he will deserve a couple of years to build , he’s a nice bloke and dedicated, modern and plenty of potential, we are lucky to have him.

This feels like an overreaction. We're absolutely dogshit, remember?

The only reason we think we could have done better this weekend is due to the trust his management has inspired in us and the squad.

I'd say I can't believe it's already being suggested but I guess it's not a surprise anymore.

Why don't we reward the man who looks like he's going to save what everyone had already decided was a near-certain relegated squad with some better players that suit the system he wants played so we can see if he can actually make the step up?

Nah let's review his position as manager because we've just lost three on the trot, one a trouncing off a team with better players in near enough every position and another two that wouldn't have even been losses on another day. :lol:

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Nope.

Simple as that. The club would lose serious credibility as an operation if it behaved in the way some apparently would have it.

1 hour ago, prefabtoon said:

Should Chelsea reevaluate Tuchel at the end of the season.

His tactics in the second half of the Brentford game was just blown out of the water. 

He's taken one of the most unfit, unmotivated squads in the league, who hadn't won a single game in their first 11, to near enough certain safety with eight games to spare. 

The objective this season was to stay in the Premier League and barring a total catastrophy, he'll achieve that.

He was PIF's man and they'll back him next season.

Edited by The Prophet

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Should Chelsea reevaluate Tuchel at the end of the season.

His tactics in the second half of the Brentford game was just blown out of the water. 

Fuck it let's swap with them.

Talk of replacing him is absolutely ludicrous.

If he keeps us up (as looks likely) then that is one hell of an achievement all things considered.

There is talk of if we want to kick on we need to reevaluate but in my mind if we want to kick he needs to be given a squad capable of doing so.

There's not another manager in the league that will kick this squad on so why expect that of Howe. He was backed in January and he more than repaid that.

He needs to be backed in the summer and then we can see how much potential he has. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: At some point we're gonna have to acknowledge that we're the fucking problem.

That article about how managing NUFC is 'riding the black and white tiger' because the highs are higher and the lows are lower than any other club in the league is spot on. After the run we've been on no other club's fans would talk as if Howe needed to go because of 3 defeats, one (arguably two) of which was completely undeserved.

And the bunch of yer das who hate ASM and scrutinise him to the nth degree but don't say a word about Fraser, Wood et al boil my piss. Talk of being happy to sell him man, fuck me. Fucking hate our fanbase at times. :lol:

On 11/03/2022 at 05:48, prefabtoon said:

3 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

I love how this has developed.

No team to have such a poor start (winless in 14) to the season has ever stayed up - we went 9 games unbeaten and are 9 points clear with 8 games remaining assuming Burnley don't win their games in hand. We'll crawl over the line and look forward to an exciting summer with Howe very much in the centre of the club's plans 

Edited by nbthree3